#1 Edited by G-Man (33891 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies...yawn

Deadpool #5
Issue 4 just wasn't as stellar as the first three.  Thankfully this is just a two-parter.  But still, I'll be reading it.  Here's the preview courtesy of Marvel.

“HORROR BIZNESS,” Part 2 (of 2)

This is what Deadpool has to resort to, only days after single-handedly saving the entire planet from Skrulls? Oh, that’s right—nobody knows about that…Deadpool didn’t even want this job. But here he is anyway, in some dank corner of Eastern Europe, going toe-to-toe with an undead plastic surgeon and his flesh-eating clientele, contracted by the head of a greasy paramilitary unit to avenge the zombification of the guy’s young, ex-model trophy wife -- and all because Wade’s dead broke.

Staff
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

The last page is epic.

#3 Posted by G-Man (33891 posts) - - Show Bio

Stuff like that is what brings me back.  I also like when he had to tell himself he got screwed over and was surprised.

Staff
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Stuff like that is what brings me back.  I also like when he had to tell himself he got screwed over and was surprised."

LMFAO
#5 Posted by G-Man (33891 posts) - - Show Bio

This scene:

Staff
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad to see some good art in Deadpool.Before Deadpool:Funeral for a Freak..the art was almost always garbage.

#7 Posted by G-Man (33891 posts) - - Show Bio

But looking at that zombie up above from that angle...she seems a little too smooth and curvy for a zombie.

Staff
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm...interesting. Very Interesting indeed
#9 Posted by The Emerald Knight (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha, I like how he said: "Ask the skrulls"

#10 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

These comics are pretty good. I'm definitely getting this.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadpool has been on some real BS lately
#12 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't you think's a bit WORNG to have sexy zombies? It doesn't realy bother me, but with those big lady pillows you think..... eww.

#13 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool = FUN!

#14 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he been too serious, like more serious than other comics? though the art is awesome XD

#15 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the third time Deadpool has fought zombies (fourth if you count Marvel Zombies). Still, I can't get enough zombies.

Daniel Way also must had been reading my mind... or I posted my idea somewhere and can't remember. I was thinking that, during Marvel Zombies, Hank Pym could had held Deadpool captive instead of Black Panther... although I'm glad he didn't.