Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#104  Edited By Mercy_
@obscurefan said:
Am I the only person wondering where Jamie is in the Justice League International roster?  I mean he's still going to be Blue Beetle right.... right? ...... riiiiiight?
Considering that they seem to be scaling back ages (Dick is Nightwing, Barbara is Batgirl) it's possible that Ted Kord is still alive, or that Jamie is too young to be Blue Beetle. 
CrimsonTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By CrimsonTempest
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#106  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Bet they bring back Ted

obscurefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#108  Edited By obscurefan
@The Dark Huntress said:
@obscurefan said:
Am I the only person wondering where Jamie is in the Justice League International roster?  I mean he's still going to be Blue Beetle right.... right? ...... riiiiiight?
Considering that they seem to be scaling back ages (Dick is Nightwing, Barbara is Batgirl) it's possible that Ted Kord is still alive, or that Jamie is too young to be Blue Beetle. 
So it's positive now that Barbara is Batgirl again and Dick is no longer Batman?
dondasch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#109  Edited By dondasch

Am I missing something ?  I see that Gail Simone is doing Firestorm.  Does this mean she's no longer doing Secret Six and Birds of Prey ?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#110  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Mercy_
@The_Tree said:
@The Dark Huntress said:
@obscurefan said:
:O When did DC say Barbara is Batgirl!?
@obscurefan said:
@The Dark Huntress said:
@obscurefan said:
So it's positive now that Barbara is Batgirl again and Dick is no longer Batman?

There's gonna be a Nightwing title, so Dick is no longer Batman.  

And yes, Barbara's been confirmed as Batgirl  
doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#112  Edited By doordoor123
Wonder Woman: I dont think ill read it but ill give the first issue a chance. It has to blow me away for me to read it though. I can only tolerate women as main characters in comics if the comic is REALLY good.
Aquaman: Im really excited to see how Geoff explores the Aquaworld. So I'll read this. I probably will read this for a while because I think Aquaman has so much potential and I want Geoff to get that out of Aquaman. 
The Flash: Should have the same feel as the previous Flash series but Im really excited for the art. I don't think. Ill be surprised if its Wally but ill read this anyways. 
The Fury of Firestorm: Brightest day made me appreciate this character so much more and Gail Simone writing it makes this a "must have" series for me.
Hawkman: The writers on this series puts me on the fence but the Hawkman design looks awesome and gives off the warrior type that Hawkman is. Im hoping the writers of this series prove themselves with this so ill pick it up unless it goes downhill.
Green Arrow: JT Krul on anything is win. And Green Arrow has been amazing. Can't wait to keep reading his work. 
Justice League International: Im SO excited for this book. While I dont like Booster Gold's new look, im SO glad Ice and Guy are on the same team again. Going to see a nice rehashing relationship. These writers have their ups and downs but I dont see how anyone can mess up with a line-up like this. 
Mister Terrific: Ive heard that people really love his character, but I have no need to read his comic. I will pick up the first issue to see what its all about but probably nothing past that. 
Captain Atom: I have no real connection to him but i think itll be a good series. I might give it a try. 
DC Universe Presents: I dont think ill pick this up at all. It just doesnt interest me.
pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator
@dondasch said:
Am I missing something ?  I see that Gail Simone is doing Firestorm.  Does this mean she's no longer doing Secret Six and Birds of Prey ?
I read somewhere that she isn't going to be doing BoP but we don't even know if those two titles will be brought back yet.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

DEADMAN

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#115  Edited By TDK_1997

Look good

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#117  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

i want to buy all of them.... i seriously do. super anxious for the rest of the reveals. 

also   i know the vine is probably sick and f*^&%#g  tired of hearing me say it but i have to say it: i hope they do a Creeper series. i mean why the hell not right? 

hell i wont even be mad if they let Giffen write it.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#118  Edited By Deranged Midget

Alright, it's official: I'm pumped.

darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#119  Edited By darkcloakx

this will be my first to try to read some DC comics besides batman, i will check out justice league, Firestorm and Mr. Terrific.  i hopefully  it will be easier to follow with the continuity  of these 3 book because that's part of a reason i'm more of a Marvel than DC.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#120  Edited By turoksonofstone

Deadman looks good! 

dondasch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By dondasch
@pikahyper: That makes me sad.  Birds of Prey and Secret Six were two of the best things going for DC.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Green Arrow looks badass. 

And it seems that I was right about Batman's redesign just being his Batman Inc suit with the old bat emblem.  Still don't know how I feel about this line reboot/refresh, though.  As long as Superman, Batman, and Green Lantern aren't obliterated as their universes have had the most progression the past few years, I'll be fine.

Avatar image for darkknight96000
darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By darkknight96000

Captain Atom has all the power in the world, but no hope of saving himself. Charged by nuclear energy, possessing vast molecular powers, he has the potential to be a god among men – a hero without limits. But the question is this: Will he lose himself in the process? JT Krul and artist Freddie Williams II take the character in a bold new direction in CAPTAIN ATOM #1. The cover to issue #1 is by Stanley “Artgem” Lau.

So Captain Atom will be nuclear, instead of quantum?
Thowell3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Thowell3
@walkingcarpet said:
Green Arrow's new costume is very... Smallville. 
Ya I noticed that too.Although it's better than I expected, I thought they were going to go full Smallville Rip off but they made it different which is good. I like the sort of Utility belt thing I am curious to see what he uses those for. I know this sounds stupid but I wanted GA to have the Hat again.
OmegaHans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#125  Edited By OmegaHans

Finding it hard to be optimistic about all this. Why don't these guys just make their own universe?

How did anyone feel when there had been a time they were talking about changing the Looney Tunes into LOONATICS? Remember that? This is like the same thing.

cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#126  Edited By cosmo111687
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@Red Rum said:
Second pic from the top, there is a woman in black and gold I don't recognize. Help?
It looks like Donna.    
Part of me likes to believe that may be Cassandra Cain as a female Nightwing...One can dream, I guess.
cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#127  Edited By cosmo111687
@The_Tree said:
I'm excited for all series but Hawkman, since Tony Daniel is a godawful writer.  
 Poor, poor Hawkman. Still, I let out a deep sigh of relief once I read that he wasn't going to do Batman.
RareCheshire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By RareCheshire

I am so excited for these titles, they look so good!

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Press Oblivion
@fenixREVOLUTION said:
The teams have me intetested in a lot of these already. Oh wallet.
I'm with ya on that!
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By DEGRAAF
@cosmo111687 said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@Red Rum said:
Second pic from the top, there is a woman in black and gold I don't recognize. Help?
It looks like Donna.    
Part of me likes to believe that may be Cassandra Cain as a female Nightwing...One can dream, I guess.

oh nice guess. I didnt even think about that. I will dream with you.
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By DEGRAAF
@doordoor123
my friend at the comic shop pointed out that the Flash in the Justice League image has Blue eyes and only one Flash had blue eyes but enither of us could remember if it was Wally or Barry. He thinks its Barry and while i think it is too i hope it's Wally
coolbeans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By coolbeans

I am scared to see what happens with Tim, Dick, and Damian.  They have had such great character development over the last few years.  Are they really going to throw all of that away?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By DEGRAAF
@coolbeans
So far there is a Nightwing #1 being heavily rumored but alot of people seem to thing Dick will be one of the Batmen in one of the JL and JLI teams while Bruce is the other. I think the differences they are seeing are just the artists interpretation of the new suit bc to me that look like the same suit just drawn by two diferent ppl. Some have guess Nightwing will be Cassandra  Cain or Dick.

Tim i think will be ok but he might be changed back to robin. Damien is my biggest worry. He could possibly be removed all together. Also what about Jason Todd?
wolfman_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By wolfman_beast

New Green Arrow = Batman without the tragic killing of his parents and worse gadgets. Fail -__- 

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator
@DEGRAAF said:
@coolbeans: So far there is a Nightwing #1 being heavily rumored but alot of people seem to thing Dick will be one of the Batmen in one of the JL and JLI teams while Bruce is the other.
Last I saw it wasn't a rumor, it was confirmed when they announced Batgirl #1, sources said Barbara would be Batgirl and they gave a bunch of info about it and then they said there would be a Nightwing #1 but further info was not available yet.
VaizD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By VaizD

I'm not sure I want to live in a word where Batman doesn't have scallops on his gauntlets.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#138  Edited By Samimista

I still feel unsure about this but I do like how the Green Arrow costume looks similar to his Smallville one

eternalxmisfit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By eternalxmisfit

Damian Wayne 
Jason Todd 
Shephine Brown 
Martin Stine 
Ray Palmer 
Helena Bertinelli 
Krypto 
Miss Martian 
Starfire 
Eddie Bloomberg 
Rose Wilson 
Bart Allen 
Jaime Reyes 
Mal Duncan 

if they erase ANY of those people, i will personally go to Geoff Johns and ask for a refund.

eternalxmisfit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By eternalxmisfit
@DEGRAAF said:
@coolbeans: So far there is a Nightwing #1 being heavily rumored but alot of people seem to thing Dick will be one of the Batmen in one of the JL and JLI teams while Bruce is the other. I think the differences they are seeing are just the artists interpretation of the new suit bc to me that look like the same suit just drawn by two diferent ppl. Some have guess Nightwing will be Cassandra  Cain or Dick. Tim i think will be ok but he might be changed back to robin. Damien is my biggest worry. He could possibly be removed all together. Also what about Jason Todd?

im scared for them too.
DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By DMC

I thought Power Girl would be in the JLI? Where is she? And who is the black haired girl at the bottom?

Celineness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#142  Edited By Celineness

No Supergirl, no Batgirl, Wonder Woman has pants.

Big ol' bucket of swirly fail so far.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Primmaster64

..Where's Captain Marvel?

I hope they don't renumber Action Comics and Detective Comics.

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By DMC
@damswedon said:
Lets see; 
  • No Batgirl
  • No Supergirl
  • No Power Girl
No reason for me to care at the moment.
Yeah I'm worried about PG too
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Terrific! 

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Primmaster64

The thing about Power Girl is...that unless she somehow survives Flashpoint, like she did in COIE..I really don't see her surviving...Since Supergirl will exist.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By DEGRAAF
@Primmaster64 said:
The thing about Power Girl is...that unless she somehow survives Flashpoint, like she did in COIE..I really don't see her surviving...Since Supergirl will exist.

we dont know if either of them will survive this yet. I havent heard news on either of them yet besides Superheroines wil no longer be allowed to wear skirts. but the use Supergirl as an example, not necessarily saying she will be returning.
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By DEGRAAF
@Celineness said:
No Supergirl, no Batgirl, Wonder Woman has pants.  Big ol' bucket of swirly fail so far.

they said there would be a Batgirl#1 featuring Barbara Gordon as Batgirl
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By DEGRAAF
@The_Tree
yea unfortunately it loks like it will be Barry on the Justice League. I was hoping he was going to die again. Giving his life to fix his world.