DC Comics September 2015 Covers and Solicitations

• 82 results
WAM-Hope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thre are many things Im going to read, thats for sure. Starfire, Wonder Woman, Justice League.

And forgive my ignorance, but Im glad Wally is still alive, I thought he died some time ago o.o

And other thing, unrelated, when we can get the Marvel solicitations?

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By 2cool4fun

So the greatest Assassin in Space vs the Sinestro Corps

While the greatest Assassin on earth is fighting against Gods.

Not bad, also looking forward to "Truth" ending, and REALLY looking forward for all of Grayson, him coming back home & him teaming up with his 2nd mentor, Clark :)

mantequilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 193

#53  Edited By mantequilla

@mrtummytumms: yeah he was there and knows Batman is "dead" but probably left Gotham immediately after to keep working for Spyral and doesnt know about the new Batman

Now that I think about it, I dont know if Barbara, Tim and Todd know that he faked his death or if they thought they were fighting with Bruce during the parade battle

derekvang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

Looks like there's going to be some Dick in Midnighter ;)

No Caption Provided

LMAO! Midnighter sure loves himself some Dick though

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Nice stuff, just going off that cover, I'm starting to warm up to Post Convergence WW look. Jon Constantine looks like Nail bitter

stuff like this reminds me there is always something of interest for in DC, just got try to venture out, easier said then done

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rexwing said:

@the_kidd: As much as I love Snyder and Cappullo, I might love Snyder and Jock even more. Wonder if he is going to do more interior work or if it is just this issue?

Hope he sticks around but it says special issue so I am guessing not, wouldn't mind him on another title like G.A too.

mikey776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait for Gotham Academy it's been a fun book

KASPERCOLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By KASPERCOLE

I know Snyder and Capullo will probably kill it, but I am very Batman-ed out with the exception of Grayson. I've never really liked anything DC has done with Superman in the New52 (with exception to a couple of Grant Morrison Action Comics issues and some of Greg Pak's run so far. Wonder Woman was good under Azzarello and Soule, but nothing WW-wise is peaking my interest right now. So for me it's:

Grayson, Midnighter, Justice League, Green Lantern, The Flash, Cyborg, and Harley Quinn and Power Girl.

Oh and Justice League United sounds interesting (I like the idea of assembling a team as needed on a case by case basis; and it looks like they'll have some anti-heroes/villains in the mix ala Legends of Tomorrow).

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

Looks like there's going to be some Dick in Midnighter ;)

No Caption Provided

You win the day.That was beautiful :')

Avatar image for dark_tzitzimine
Dark_Tzitzimine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curious about Grayson, but the only title I'm looking forward is Red Hood/Arsenal.

They are really pushing the Arkham Knight this month

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@allstarsuperman: I would use the phrase destroyed but sure. DC seriously have depowered Deathstroke if he is now fighting Damien and I fear he may lose.

No Caption Provided

Also would someone please give Superman back his hair?

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is up with JRJR Superman face??? hate it

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Bruce just pulled a Dark Knight Rises minus Selina ?

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

What's the news on dark universe, it was the series I was most looking forward to, I need my supernatural fix.

Avatar image for thekidfliessolo
thekidfliessolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like most of the Green Lantern variants for September. DC is slowly pulling me in to more of their titles each month. Plus can we get a standing ovation for the Batman/Phantasm action figures? One of my favorite animated films from that series. My wallet is going to take a major hit in September.

Avatar image for thecowwasdelirious
thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wonder Woman GL variant is the best one in the 75 GL covers.

KASPERCOLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a theory for Justice League United. The legendary hero is Booster Gold. And like Rip Hunter in The Legends of Tomorrow, he will pick different heroes/antiheroes to form a team for critical missions thru time and space.

VickBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By VickBat

Justice League

It was rare for Luthor Superman fight after that betrayal .. Vs a Dark Superman...Darkseid war is ending? I thought that would last about 9 numbers..

Aquaman

we must wait to see what happens with the Atlanteans

Deahstroke

that desire I have to see Godkiller

Flash 44

Zoom in the city and...The birth of kid flash wally west?

About Batman Family

Grayson and Midnigher? Dick not for people to come across lately, Luthor, Superman, Batgirl and now teams up with? Grayson missing the batman family ..

If Batman and Red Hood had their problems is normal crossed with Metal Gordon would give new problems..

Batgirl.. This cover .. imagined a different after the Sneak Peek..damian with the weapons used before...

Riko will be lucky and will be one of the Robins to stay?

Green Lantern

our favorite space criminal

Sinestro

Wolf may be worthy of a yellow ring ...but it has its comic and their own affairs

Wonder Woman

I see the preview of WonderWoman 41 and Donna was imprisoned shortly ... Less than 1 week? And now you must keep an eye

Teen Titans and Doomed

to see what happens with Superboy..Doomed love? Wondergirl is beauty but I did not expect.. A new monster titan?

The Truth

If the ninjas, polis and men who bother Clark are of Xa du and "The Truth", he won the title JOKER(the true Joker overrides let Barbara, Jason also change after resurrect).. there seems no turning back......Dammit.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 the_stegman  Moderator

Damn...I want almost all of this.

Nolidoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only a few for me really.

Robin son of batman

Red Hood/ Arsenal

I might check out a couple of the others maybe Dicks return to Gotham not a fan of his secret agent run but I am a fan of the character. And dc Bombshells art looked pretty neat if the story can go well I might have to jump on board for it.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

It’s Robin vs. Deathstroke!

Good luck, little dude.

Lol, Damian vs Deathstroke...that's gotta be a joke! they will probably work together or something...because a fight bewteen those 2 that last's longer than 3 panels, is bad-writting, and Damian should be oneshotted, someone that can't beat Tim Drake, can't hold his own against Slade.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Didn't Damian get super powers that resembled that of Superman's? I don't know. I though that's what happened after he was brought back, but I haven't been keeping up with Batman as of late.

I also like the Silver Surfer and Galactus Easter Egg at the bottom right of the Flash, Green Lantern variant.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

That looks like Blue Canary.

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth One Cyborg figure's forehead looks like a Japanese flag.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Didn't Damian get super powers that resembled that of Superman's? I don't know. I though that's what happened after he was brought back, but I haven't been keeping up with Batman as of late.

I also like the Silver Surfer and Galactus Easter Egg at the bottom right of the Flash, Green Lantern variant.

He did, but he lost them, now he's back to normal, or so it seems.

Yup, nice catch.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman needs newer, powerful opponents:

1. Woman Woman vs Odin-level magic mage, who can only be defeated by the Olympic Gods, themselves, until Diana is granted a weapon [a battleaxe] that cancels & disrupt all forms of magic. She uses her lasso to capture the villian then KO her with a fury of punches & kicks.

2. Woman Woman vs reality warper-level of HOM Scarlet Witch, where her lasso protects her from being wiped from existence. Along the way, Diana discovers her lasso of truth is unaffected by any magic, telepathy, telekinesis, reality manipulation & absorption, energy and manipulation & absorption. With this knowledge from the Gods, she lassoed the villian & decapitate him with her sword.

3. Wonder Woman vs a person who can duplicate anything unlimited. Diana's has trouble lassoing the real guy, so she shocks the ground to fry them all, which still doesn't work. the duplicates has the abilities to replicate any powersets, which makes Wonder Woman attacks futile. However, her sword can cut through durability & so she uses it to kill all the duplicates, leaving the real one in a coma.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Few Things: God I'm not a fan of Jae Lee's art....that MK and WW cover....really curious to see where the blood code/blood magic arch goes, it's pretty damn powerful to be able to control Raiden. Just read today's digital, awesomeness. Poor Fujin...lol

I wonder how long this Jim Gordan Batman charade will keep up?

So I take it Reverse Flash currently being Daniel West/Reverse Flash means that Professor Zoom/Thawne(probably) is no longer considered Reverse Flash just Zoom? Cause Professor Zoom is way too damn dragged out lol.

Green Lantern is everywhere!

lol glad I wasn't the only one to notice this haha. I know right? Every other cover or variation it seems lol.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

awesome

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecowwasdelirious said:
No Caption Provided

Darkseid and the Silver Surfer at the bottom corner. Fun easter egg

You mean Big G?

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Galactus? WTF, dc doesn't have to worry about getting sued will they?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

• Justice League
  • Midnighter
  • Secret Six
  • All Star Section Eight
  • Superman/WW

Love the covers for Dc Bombshells, Superman/WW and the Catwoman-GL variant...might check out the Convergence HC since its a good price..