Avatar image for marcosvergara14
MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MarcosVergara14
  • Multiversity with Donna! (Also isn't earth-16 Young Justice earth)
  • Loving Justice League Dark
  • Justie League now is bi-monthly?
  • Finallly the return of The Legion
  • Batman Endgame (does that means Snyder and Capullo are off the book?)
  • Teen Titans at S.T.A.R Labs is Virgil Back?
  • Deathsroke, Lobo and The Question F@$k Yeah!
  • Please don't let the misterious woman in Green Arrow be Felicity...
  • Lanterns and New Gods count me in!
  • Also Superman is looking good.
  • NO MORE LOBDELL IN ANY TITTLE
  • Palmotti and Conner didn't they used to write Power Girl pre-new 52?
  • The two Aquaman tittles had been great so far
  • The Flash (CW) #0
  • Roy the only one who's not into drugs really DC?
  • And curiosly almost everything at 2.99$. Marvel has it all at 3.99$ or 4.99$
  • Still gonna but The Flash hasn't been the same without Manapul and Buccellato but it's still good.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@jazzlover:

I dont mind he being stronger but he is starting to becoming now too overpower. And with Nightwing being "death", Cassandra and others being on Limbo comics and characters like Black Canary not having any good feats. Jason could supass all and maybe Batman. Plus the part that i hate is that while Jason is overpower, Arsenal and Starfire are just as background characters and not being use at all. And even thought most people still dont like Arsenal or Starfire being not use doesnt fix it. But at least the artista is giving more frabic on Starfire´s clothes each issue.

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm so the Futures End Omnibus only collects the September specials but not the issues that began since May?

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius: i honestly think the whole Jason on venom thing isnt going to last, but we'll see where the story takes it. Im just happy that Kara and Jason are teaming up again, i loved their chemistry in that Batman/Superman annual.

Speaking of Superman, that 35 cover is godlike and that Batman armor is just as godlike. Im also glad that Ragman and Etrigan the Demon are back in the current verse of the new 52, especially Ragman. It seems like DC is really getting the ball rolling in October, hopefully i can read most of these titles before i ship off for basic training on the 22nd of October.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I guess I'm getting back on GL books

Earth 2 can't wait

Multiversity will be picking up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hushofthewind:

Still he is too overpower now. Plus he doesnt fight dirty anymore.

cagedleo730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By cagedleo730

@marcosvergara14: multiverse was rebooted with Flashpoint. Young Justice is cancelled anyways.

Justice League isn't bimonthly. It's just behind schedule and are trying to catch up. Issue 34 was suppose to come out in August. Lobdell is still writing Red Hood & The Outlaws. The solicitation writer has made the same mistake for a couple of months now.

ZbvmX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG New Gods!?!

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

There are some nice books coming out in October and those are some nice covers too.

Avatar image for obsidian_raindrop1
obsidian_raindrop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timelord: while lobdell was writing it the book was in the top 40's under tyinion and the other guy its was one book away from cancellation.

obsidian_raindrop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I thought that looked really dumb as well.

Gotham Academy ?

Just keep squeezing anything you can from Batman

Can't wait to see a story about Gotham's postal service

Next up "Gotham Heating & Air"

What happens when all the citizens of Gotham lose their air conditioners on the hottest day of the year. Find out in this new ongoing.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#64  Edited By NightFang3

Thats a lot of comics I wanna read.

snarkybits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity of Sin! Good, because as much as I've liked the Phantom Stranger and Pandora titles, The Question was left out.

DrThanos91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

They all look fantastic!!,cant wait to begin reading them!,my only concern is that I feel the newest writer of Earth 2 has shifted the story arc to being about superman/batman archetypes,I know they provide their own blend and twist to it,but come on,shift it back to the other members,the ones who were starting to have their characters,actions and even cooperation becoming more clear and beloved..I dont say this to bash any superman/batman fan,but I'm a big fan of multiversal/magic stories in Comics,and this is by far one of my favorite in this reboot(kinda hope something of forever evil will have some connection to earth 2,since earth 3 was already mentioned/referenced) even the narration has shifted to those two(or their counterparts) and am I the only one upset with Dr Fate being taken out in one issue?,but Dc you know what youre doing,so I trust your judgement and as always await the future

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Justie League now is bi-monthly?

No I think they are just making up for skipping an issue, see how that 2 issue thing is just getting them back on track with other comics from the first New 52 wave.

• Batman Endgame (does that means Snyder and Capullo are off the book?)

No they said they signed a contract up to issue 50

• Deathsroke, Lobo and The Question F@$k Yeah!

I know, I am so excited!!!!

• Also Superman is looking good.
  • NO MORE LOBDELL IN ANY TITTLE

All I can say for both is, FREAKING FINALLY!!

• Palmotti and Conner didn't they used to write Power Girl pre-new 52?

Yup, and it was awesome.

• The two Aquaman tittles had been great so far

He deserves every single bit of it!

I am not sure what you are talking about, could you clarify?

Huh, now that I think about it, that might be the reason why Marvel is always ranking first in money compared to DC

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@2cool4fun: Damn it! I didn't look at the team on the book. I was just excited Klarion was coming back. I like Klairon. Just don't see how he got a book before J'onn or the Big Red Cheese.

obsidian_raindrop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@2cool4fun: jason and kara comment

why would you say there shipping each other? They were only in one issue together and I don't think they talked that much. Dc is doing this to boost sales red hood and the outlaws after tyinion fucked it up so they put lobdell back on and they are going to put him in supergirl to bump sales up because she is coming of a great crossover with red lanterns. the book was 700 copies away from being cancelled.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obsidian_raindrop1: Yeah they were in that Bats/Sups annual, but they had great chemistry in that issue, and a lot of people even said that they would work together.

MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MarcosVergara14

@2cool4fun said:

I am not sure what you are talking about, could you clarify?

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #35

Things are spinning out of control for the Outlaws when Roy realizes that he’s the only member of the team not abusing drugs!

I mean couldn't they come up with any better plot than this

Huh, now that I think about it, that might be the reason why Marvel is always ranking first in money compared to DC

Marvel has a very reduced number of 2.99$ tittles and every time a book get relaunched they go up to 3.99$ like Nightcrawler

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Ragman!!! :D

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcosvergara14: Wow...seriously? If that is the kind of shit the new writer is gonna pull, they might have as well let Lobdel on the title, I mean he did create the comic anyway...(originally his idea)

And not to mention that Ron was the one doing hard drugs, heck they even hint that in his backstory...

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Zombie Flash.....we're f@cked.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Teen Titians.....

S.T.A.R. Labs....

Virgil works at S.T.A.R. Labs....

VIrgil is Static!..

THIS MIGHT FINALLY BE STATIC JOINING THE TEEN TITANS!!!

No Caption Provided

Hopefully.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@obsidian_raindrop1:

Captain Marvel

1. Many people enjoyed the Captain Marvel back ups in the Justice League. In fact, many people read the Justice League just for Captain Marvel.
  2. Whatever happened to Sivana, Mary Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr., and CM 's foster parents?
  3. They hinted to a story with Mr. Mind over a year ago.
  4. Geoff Johns is only writing two books. The Justice League and Superman. He usually writes 3 to 4 books. Before it was Justice League, Justice League of America, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and the CM back ups. He can write some more unless he is taking it easy for a while.
  5. Captain Marvel is one of the most important characters in comic history. He was the most popular superhero at the beginning of the superhero genre. His impact on the industry and the history behind him makes him really important. To honor his importance to the comic industry DC should try to give the good Captain his book. Anyway they changed his name to Shazam to try and give him boost since Shazam is what most know him by and they can market him better.
  6. Aquaman got kicked out the JL animated movie for him. They should do something big for the character since they did that to Arthur.

Martian Manhunter

1. He has been important to the DCU as we know since the revival of the superheroes in the late 50's. He even was one of the first new heroes to usher in the Silver Age.
  2. Everything I have read him in the New 52 has been amazing. No doubt a book with the Manhunter from Mars would have an amazing title.
  3. He was a founding member of the League. He was the heart and soul of the League. The least they could do is give him his own book to help honor him.
  4. The first series by Ostrander and Mandrake showed the amazing stories the Martian Manhunter can be capable of when he is alone.
  5. We need to reestablish some important things to the character like Detective John Jones and seeing some stories with him trying to adapt to actual society on Earth and maybe confronting Erdell's relatives and more his past would be awesome.
MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By MarcosVergara14

@2cool4fun said:

@marcosvergara14: Wow...seriously? If that is the kind of shit the new writer is gonna pull, they might have as well let Lobdel on the title, I mean he did create the comic anyway...(originally his idea)

And not to mention that Ron (Roy) was the one doing hard drugs, heck they even hint that in his backstory...

And that's why i think is a really dumb storyline

@cagedleo730 said:

@marcosvergara14: multiverse was rebooted with Flashpoint. Young Justice is cancelled anyways.

Justice League isn't bimonthly. It's just behind schedule and are trying to catch up. Issue 34 was suppose to come out in August. Lobdell is still writing Red Hood & The Outlaws. The solicitation writer has made the same mistake for a couple of months now.

I guess he's still around then

obsidian_raindrop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@2cool4fun: three thing, one lobdell is writing it that is a mistake by the solicitation people (they made the same mistake last month), two lobdell is doing it ironically because of roys' past with drugs, and three i just reread the issue they only talked 4 times so i guess your right by the laws of shipping they have secretly been harboring feeling for one another for years.

obsidian_raindrop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obsidian_raindrop1:

Captain Marvel

1. Many people enjoyed the Captain Marvel back ups in the Justice League. In fact, many people read the Justice League just for Captain Marvel.
  2. yeah not enough to warrant his own book if the cap stuff was as good as you said he would have his own book now. Scratch that if it was as profitable as you said it was he would all ready have his own book.
  3. Aquaman got kicked out the JL animated movie for him. They should do something big for the character since they did that to Arthur.
  4. So aquaman could be the anti-hero of the second movie.

Martian Manhunter

1. He has been important to the DCU as we know since the revival of the superheroes in the late 50's. He even was one of the first new heroes to usher in the Silver Age.
  2. Everything I have read him in the New 52 has been amazing. No doubt a book with the Manhunter from Mars would have an amazing title.
  3. He was a founding member of the League. He was the heart and soul of the League. The least they could do is give him his own book to help honor him.
  4. The first series by Ostrander and Mandrake showed the amazing stories the Martian Manhunter can be capable of when he is alone.
  5. We need to reestablish some important things to the character like Detective John Jones and seeing some stories with him trying to adapt to actual society on Earth and maybe confronting Erdell's relatives and more his past would be awesome.

MM doesn't have villains or a great personality or even a compelling story. They've tried to to give him series in the past the all die because the martian man hunter isn't someone you don't wanna read about long term. He's cool but only on a team where he has other people who he can bounce of of.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

• Can anyone direct me to more information about Sensation Comics?
  • Deathstroke looks awesome all the damn time!
  • Amanda and Jimmy doing Power Girl AND Harley in the same issue!!!!!
  • Is Earth 2 the Earth where Power Girl and Huntress are from in World's Finest? Anyone know?
saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83  Edited By saoakden

I'm Super freaking excited for the Superman Unchained Deluxe Hardcover. Also Super excited excited for Superman, the Doomed Aftermath, Batman: Endgame, Batman Eternal, The Green Lantern Crossover, The Flash vs. Future Flash, The Justice League book catching up. I'm curious about Green Arrow & I'm wondering why the current creative team is leaving, also hoping Batman/Superman will catch up, isn't that book behind. I'm also excited for Deathstroke, the Earth 2 books, Grayson & Future's End. Shame to see the current creative team on Wonder Woman go. & Also looking forward to Batman & Robin & a few other books.

I am curious about a couple things but the my main curiosity is if the next Batman arc is called Endgame does that mean Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo run is coming to an end or does it tie into Batman Eternal or what? Like I said I'm excited, but I'm just wondering of we should start preparing for the end of something great.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

From the superstar creative team that brought you a new start to the Caped Crusader comes the story that could end him. Be there in October for the biggest, deadliest and most epic story yet from writer Scott Snyder and artist Greg Capullo

I swear this solicit is a deliberate parody

• Is Earth 2 the Earth where Power Girl and Huntress are from in World's Finest? Anyone know?

It's a digital out-of-continuity series like Adventures of Superman and Legends of the Dark Knight. Various creators just write whatever Wonder Woman stories they want, usually for about 1-3 issues before a new writer takes over.

Yes, they were Supergirl and Robin on Earth-2.

Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obsidian_raindrop1: well considering that mm book outlasted both of jaime reyes' books..........

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By JakeN7

R.I.P. GREEN ARROW

And hey, KREISBERG!

No Caption Provided

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MarcosVergara14

@lyrafay said:

@jaken7 said:
@marcosvergara14 said:
  • Please don't let the misterious woman in Green Arrow be Felicity...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/comics/dc_comics/news/?a=103106

#screwDC

I don't understand the need for Felicity Smoak, the only thing that is relevant about her in her whole entire DCU was that she was Firestorm's stepmother that eventually went evil.

That's a big F#%k You to the classic GA Fans. I don't get it why try to change the Comic to the TV Show. Arrow digital comic (also wrtitten by Andrew Kreisberg) failed no ton mention his horrid run in Green Arrow/Black Canary where he wiped out Mia and Connor to introduce his (lame ass) character Cupid and since Lemire allready introduced Diggle in the comics it looks like we are gonna have the hole team Arrow. Really gonna miss Sorrentino his art was stuning and really fit into Count Vertigo madness.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Its really nice to see so many writers who've done great work at Valiant recently getting more shots on bigger named titles.

I know everyone is butthurt over Lobo, but I'm gonna check it out. Bunn's Magneto and Sinestro are so amazing, anyone is insane not to try it.

And DAT AQUAMAN COVER!!!!!!!

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@saren said:
@pokeysteve said:

It's a digital out-of-continuity series like Adventures of Superman and Legends of the Dark Knight. Various creators just write whatever Wonder Woman stories they want, usually for about 1-3 issues before a new writer takes over.

Yes, they were Supergirl and Robin on Earth-2.

Sweet. Thank you for the info.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#93  Edited By Lvenger
  • Goddamn, Wonder Woman 35 looks AWESOME! Azzarello has been blowing me away with his run thus far and I cannot wait to see how he ends his time on Wonder Woman. Really hyped for the surprises he's gonna bring in the end too!
  • Wonder what Azz will make Wonder Woman's new origin to be as well.
  • Justice League United doesn't look too exciting but the annual looks damn cool! Lemire is doing a good thing by brining the Legion of Superheroes back and I'm glad he's doing it in JLU! Maybe I'll drop JLU for a month and pick this up instead!
  • Superman is really shaping up to be a solid take on The Man of Steel thanks to Johns redeeming this turd of a series. He nailed the first issue's writing and I'm excited by the classical innovations Johns might bring back in this series. Hopefully Romita can still make his art look at least decent to look at.
  • Grayson seems interesting though I have yet to read the first issue.
  • Multiversity also looks amazing. Trust Morrison to do the Multiverse justice. Superheroes and fame have been handled really well by Morrison in the past so he's by far the best writer to tackle such issues again. All those legacy characters should bring in the legacy fans of the DCU.
  • Although I'm glad Godshead is bringing the New Gods back into the fray, I'm tired of all these GL crossovers. It's becoming repetitive now. Though Sinestro vs Orion might make for a good fight.

Quite a lot of interesting stuff from DC here, at least it's better than the waste of space Future's End month in September.

_ANDY_CAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it too much to ask that DC adds more comedy to their books I like Harley Quinn but it would be interesting to see plastic man, Booster gold, Ambush bug, elongated man etc. Maybe they could all be in a comic book together maybe Justice league Rejects or something like that and can faux- bo be the original lobo.

MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it too much to ask that DC adds more comedy to their books I like Harley Quinn but it would be interesting to see plastic man, Booster gold, Ambush bug, elongated man etc. Maybe they could all be in a comic book together maybe Justice league Rejects or something like that and can faux- bo be the original lobo.

They are a few tittles with comedy inside theme Justice League United is trying to revive the old Bule and Gold with Animal Man and Green Arrow, Booster may or may not be getting a series after Futures End (it all depend on the sales), Jef Parker Aquaman is really fun specially issue #28 (his high school reunion), Multiversity: The Just seem funny to me and both Teen Titans and Batgirl new creative teams said that they wanted a fun book for the audicence

LarryAshlynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MULTIVERSITY

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have loved to see what quote would appear on the Larfleeze cover if it hadn't been cancelled/ended.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By UltimateSMfan

Multiversity!! Looks amazing and Donna!! :D

New Gods/GL event!!!! :D SO thrilled for that!! Getting a change of pants now.

Superman looking great...God bless Geoff Johns.

Amazo virus in Justice League looks interesting.

Wonder Woman....I might cry reading that issue.

Return of the Legion, Awesomeness nuff said!

Those Grayson covers keep getting cooler and cooler.

And finally Sandman Overture 4.

October looks great!

_ANDY_CAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Batwoman looks pretty cool.

And it saddens me that Harley Quinn is still going on.