So many comics to read so little time.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

1. happy that Red Hood is still around :3

2. I think Peter J. Tomas might do an even better job with the power couple ( Sups & WW )

3. This will be a great month to be a DC fan ^_^

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@patrat18: oh look, DS is taking on Harley and Batman!!! (Plugs fingers in ears)

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By jwalser3

Deathstroke vs Batman......

lagozzino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57  Edited By lagozzino

@transformers1024 said:

@allstarsuperman: If I remember correctly it's one of DC's worst selling titles. To be honest I'm surprised it made it past issue 25.

Just checked last month's sales (because its late at night and I'm bored and have nothing better to do :P) and Red Hood And The Outlaws was the 10th lowest selling book from DC's New 52 line (though that's not taking into account stuff from other lines, like the Vertigo books, videogame and TV tie-ins, etc.)

Sales aren't that bad all things considered, the book actually managed to squeak into the Top 150, but when I think of all the bad press that the book has given the company I'm surprised they think it's worth it to keep the title going. Maybe it sells really well digitally or in foreign markets?

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Love the JL 3000 solicit.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By Superguy1591

Action Comics looks hella creeps.

JL cover looks good.

Superman looks good too.

I hope Finch can keep WW on my list.

Tomasi on SM/WW should be the worst fear of Lois Lane pushers. Tomasi knows how to write human moments...and he's gives people feats that would finally appease the Wonder Woman fan base.

All in all, good day to be a Superman fan.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@punyparker: well the DC theme for February is Harley Quinn kind like January theme which is The Flash

Didn't even know there were themes.......

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tomasi knows how to write human moments...and he's gives people feats that would finally appease the Wonder Woman fan base.

A breakup? :)

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Superguy1591

@outside_85: as far as I can tell, most Wonder Woman fans hated the book under Soule because he "wrote WW as Superman's girlfriend and not as Wonder Woman."

Tomasi writes over the top moments in his comics for the characters. If Wonder Woman fans want feats, Tomasi will give them feats.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: as far as I can tell, most Wonder Woman fans hated the book under Soule because he "wrote WW as Superman's girlfriend and not as Wonder Woman."

Tomasi writes over the top moments in his comics for the characters. If Wonder Woman fans want feats, Tomasi will give them feats.

Problem is though, that as far as I can tell, most WW fans aren't fans of this coupling to begin with. Mostly for the reasons you mentioned, which isn't a problem that's limited to Soule, it's just about every writer who has the pair under their pen that tends to beef up Supes over Diana. There is the physical differences ofc, but most of the time, it's Clark that saves the day and Diana comes in as support. If they head to Apokolips, you already know who is fighting Darkseid and who gets Kalibak.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Boynerdgeek

@outside_85: yup you make a good point. I don't mind Superman be with Lana Lang or any ordinary human beings (if he is not into Lois Lane) and Wonder Woman be with normal guy where technically Wonder Woman is always save the day

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@cable_extreme: Really? Cause it looks like Harley's helping Slade fight Batman off, knowing how they're both evil and on the same team.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice line-up.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Superguy1591

@outside_85: Like I said, Tomasi is the guy. He'll give both their moment to shine.

Neither can take on Darkseid on their own, he would just have them fight together.

Remember back to B&R where Batman was punching everyone? Superman was excluded from the JL and Wonder Woman was the only one Batman didn't get in their face.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Like I said, Tomasi is the guy. He'll give both their moment to shine.

Neither can take on Darkseid on their own, he would just have them fight together.

I'll wait till I see it, DC has a horrible tendency to let Superman (and his foes) take the lead.

Darkseid was an example, Superman takes the headliner, Diana gets the chump next to him. But both could take him on before the first story of the New 52.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@cable_extreme: You'll hear me when Slade gets his ass kicked in his own book. Hail Batman.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Superguy1591

@outside_85: says the guy with a Joker face and is most obviously a Batman fan.

Any, I updated:

Remember back to B&R where Batman was punching everyone? Superman was excluded from the JL and Wonder Woman was the only one Batman didn't get in their face.

Sign that Tomasi respects both characters. In the previews, we see that it is Superman who is hurt by Magog leaving DI a chance to fend for herself. Tomasi gives fans what they want.

Batman fans wanted Bat-tool, they got it. Superman fans want Superman not written like a dweeb, Tomasi's Superman is a bit forceful, but at least has a backbone and Wonder Woman fans want Wonder Woman to get feats--they will get it.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: says the guy with a Joker face and is most obviously a Batman fan.

Any, I updated:

Sign that Tomasi respects both characters.

Try and look up my posts on the Batman board and you'll see that I am certainly not a Batman fan anymore than you are.

So he shipped him off the worlds most retarded suit of armor to take on the half of Apokolips on his own... yeah, great writer... balls.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Superguy1591

@outside_85: You and I think it was stupid, but the story wasn't written for you and me. It was written for Batman fans and they were very happy when they read it.

Like I said, the guy specializes in fan service. If WW fans want a WW that's punching out of her weight class, Tomasi already proved, with Batman, that he was willing to oblige.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Outside_85

@outside_85: You and I think it was stupid, but the story wasn't written for you and me. It was written for Batman fans and they were very happy when they read it.

Like I said, the guy specializes in fan service. If WW fans want a WW that's punching out of her weight class, Tomasi already proved, with Batman, that he was willing to oblige.

Aka, they are getting a writer catering to the lowest common denomiter, it's not going to be about a good story but fan service.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE-MAN! I can't wait for Eternity War to start already. I am dying for this to start. one of the most consistently awesome series like Aquaman.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: you will wake up from your dream someday.

SUPER-MAN 23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 789

User Lists: 8

Freaking 2015 is the year of Harley Quinn. Gosh, I wouldn't think I could hate a character so much after seeing one month's solicitations.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Getting Death Stroke 5 , so not even a question.

and Harley quinn not making back from China? DC not killing the Queen right?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#84  Edited By Jestersmiles