DC Comics August 2015 Covers and Solicitations

• 75 results
micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Between all this and Marvels line-up I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

First reaction: YAY! Donna Troy isn't a genocidal maniac anymore.

Second reaction: BOO! Donna Troy may still be to blame...

Third reaction: EHH! Teen Titans in jail.

Fourth reaction: LAME! Bat-noob-god goes in search of the meaning of everything instead of the longer standing deity.

Koop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Right. Secret Wars and all the tie-ins I want to read PLUS these new DC comics coming out including what's already on my pull list. Good lord, this is gonna be a busy summer.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i'm pumped for Cyborg ! the art looks bada**

Jbreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many titles that look like they will be a lot of fun. It's a pretty exciting time right for DC, hopefully most of these books deliver.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@k4tzm4n said:

Robin and Nobody II team up to take on another mission from the Year of Blood.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Well, the original "Nobody" is dead...and since Damian got a solo title now, he needs more than ever to have his own rogues galery, so this move it kinda makes sense to me.

What has me worried, it's who it might be...because, am i seeing things, or "Nobody II" looks like a girl?:

No Caption Provided

Now, THAT is reason to be worried, if you know what i mean.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow, post Convergence, DC replaced a lot of titles with a lot of crap. I'm down from 11 DC titles to 5. Buck your ideas up DC, no wonder Marvel are winning the sales.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of the worst changes happened from Future's End was killing Terry and replacing him with Tim.

Also those covers make me wanna bring those designs ( mostly Pre-52 ) back :D

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm probably gonna buy them all. Great stuff here!!

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By sweatboy

Flash and GL, looks pretty cool. Martian Manhunter, woah and i thought i had multiple personality issues. That Lady Sif on Gods and Monsters cover looks really cool

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Are those price tags legit??

jdp180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a good thing I got Paypal and Amazon credit... I am sure gonna need it in a few months. Wow that's a lot of stuff.

jdp180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a good thing I have a line of credit with Amazon and Paypal.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some really awesome stuff comic and non.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'll give DC a chance before I condemn them.

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By kilowog52

@sealife: What! Where'd you hear that? If that is the case, then I really have to say that DC really has to get their act together in regards doing what they say they are going to do. When the March solicits came out, like it listed like sixteen New 52 books as cancelled, then when the June solicits came out, it's like "Sorry, these seven additional books are cancelled as well." Six of those got sort of rebooted under new titles. (Well now, five if Dark Universe really is kaput.) But the seventh was Supergirl, which as I understand was selling really well since its new creative team took over a couple issues prior. So what happened there, I have no idea. And Dark Universe was one I was really looking forward to. And it never sees the light of day. And I'm assuming that Mystic U, is in the same boat. We don't even know what the premise of that one was supposed to be. And they had announced that the "We don't want to call it 'The New 52' anymore but it still really is" would consist of forty-nine titles. Well, five of those were limited, and now two ever materialized, so they're still only at forty-two, which is about where they were pre-Convergence. Sorry for ranting in my rage, but DC really does need to get its act together.

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sealife: What! Where'd you hear that? If that is the case, then I really have to say that DC really has to get their act together in regards doing what they say they are going to do. When the March solicits came out, like it listed like sixteen New 52 books as cancelled, then when the June solicits came out, it's like "Sorry, these seven additional books are cancelled as well." Six of those got sort of rebooted under new titles. (Well now, five if Dark Universe really is kaput.) But the seventh was Supergirl, which as I understand was selling really well since its new creative team took over a couple issues prior. So what happened there, I have no idea. And Dark Universe was one I was really looking forward to. And it never sees the light of day. And I'm assuming that Mystic U, is in the same boat. We don't even know what the premise of that one was supposed to be. And they had announced that the "We don't want to call it 'The New 52' anymore but it still really is" would consist of forty-nine titles. Well, five of those were limited, and now two ever materialized, so they're still only at forty-two, which is about where they were pre-Convergence. Sorry for ranting in my rage, but DC really does need to get its act together.

Mystic U is coming out in October.

And Dark Universe being cancelled might have been the wrong term. The original team left it, so it probably will come out eventually just take more time.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/08/ming-doyle-and-james-tynion-leave-dcs-dark-universe-before-its-solicited/

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/dc-comics-incoming-mystic-u-lands-in-october

DarthDanMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet another mask/trade combo this time with Deathstroke? I may bite. Those Movie/Trade combos also look intresting.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#69  Edited By Trodorne

No Caption Provided

DUDE

SOLD!

plus I want He-man Eternity War #9. lot of great titles that month.

Mars8254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New to Midnighter but he looks cool. I will be picking up Cyborg and Black Canary too. If i had the Cash i would pick up everything on here. It all looks great

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By micah007123

@koop said:

@micah: Right. Secret Wars and all the tie-ins I want to read PLUS these new DC comics coming out including what's already on my pull list. Good lord, this is gonna be a busy summer.

Yep. Busiest I've had in years lol XD

Koop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I know! My gf isn't gonna be happy when I spend more money on comics than on her this summer lol!

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those DC bombsell costumes need to become the regular costumes for those females.

Harley's Road trip should be Barbara Gordon, Wondergirl & Kara going on a road trip for spring break, hopefully those girls dont go too wild.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

We Are...Robin? Why the hesitation title?

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#75  Edited By Zeeguy91

@g_leno said:

wow, post Convergence, DC replaced a lot of titles with a lot of crap. I'm down from 11 DC titles to 5. Buck your ideas up DC, no wonder Marvel are winning the sales.

LOL. DC is pretty much just publishing the same titles. Almost all of the ones that were canceled have been replaced by similar (or at least similar-sounding) titles. All they've done is add a bunch of new ones.

JV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@kilowog52: I believe Dark Universe has been cancelled or delayed indefinitely before it even started. There was some timing issues and from what I have read most of the ideas that were going to be thrown into Dark Universe are not going into Constantine Hellblazer. I really enjoyed Justice League Dark, so I have had my eye on this as well.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like the Bat-God pic.

Moufino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4