I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Source: DC Source

#2 Edited by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh...its...unique. 

Let me be the first to say: Where's Wonder Woman's pants?!?! ;p 

Gracias Babs.

#3 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

Eh...its...unique. Let me be the first to say: Where's Wonder Woman's pants?!?! ;p

I was going to say something more along the lines of, "why does WW look like my baby sister's Bratz Doll?"

#4 Posted by Owen_Porter (83317 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Wonder Woman's "costume" but somethings off with her. She's to tiny. Looks like first day Junior High WW.

#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7813 posts) - - Show Bio

im curious why they changed WW back to pants. I like the look but now i think the new costume needs pants rather than the swim suit bottoms again
#6 Posted by Owen_Porter (83317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Babs said:

@Kallarkz said:

Eh...its...unique. Let me be the first to say: Where's Wonder Woman's pants?!?! ;p

I was going to say something more along the lines of, "why does WW look like my baby sister's Bratz Doll?"

Qft

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22860 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman looks like a barbie doll, Superman's cape looks wierd. 
Still an awesome cover, but Finch has done better stuff.
#8 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it >.>

#9 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daveyo520 said:

I like it >.>

And that's good! :)

#10 Posted by DazzHardy (24 posts) - - Show Bio

So, is new Supes a puppetter or something ?

#11 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:

@Kallarkz said:

lol that 2.  

Wonder Woman #3 
Wonder Woman goes to the mall to stop a bomb...but when she gets there...the shoe deals drive her insane. 
#12 Posted by DEGRAAF (7813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

I like Wonder Woman's "costume" but somethings off with her. She's to tiny. Looks like first day Junior High WW.

I actally like her smaller. Guessing from the pics she is still some where in the 5'-8" to 6' range which is still tall for most women.
#13 Posted by ScarlettLynn (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Hideous. Probably the worst piece of cover art I've seen come out of the new 52 so far.

Babs is completely right that Wonder Woman looks like a Bratz Doll. She looks ridiculous, way too small and like she's part of Young Justice and just strolled in to get her picture taken with the rest of the constipated-looking dudes behind her.

The Flash's face looks emaciated. I don't understand why Superman looks like an evil puppet master instead of heroically flying over them.

And Aquaman is off staring into the middle-distance like he's seriously trying to recall where he left his wallet.

Do not want.

#14 Posted by Bestostero (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

They also fixed Lee's cover to show the lack of pants for Wonder Woman and they added GL's missing ring.

JLA Lee (Final - WW Shorts/GL Ring)
I was warming up to the pants, but I'm fine without the pants too, it could've gone either way for me...lol
#15 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I don't like it. They all look like frog men, with the exception of WW. Don't get me wrong, it's interesting and has very nice attention to detail. I just don't like how he draws people, I guess.

#16 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is Cyborg?

#17 Edited by Dernman (14052 posts) - - Show Bio

I realize they are trying to make them have intense facial expressions but do they have to make them look so evil. 

TEAM PANTS!

#18 Posted by Baddamdog (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Finch, but his work is hit and miss... 

....and this is miss

#19 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27082 posts) - - Show Bio

WW looks like a teenager? are they retconning her age O_O

#20 Edited by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:

Where is Cyborg?

wow that is actually a great question....mmmmm...
They forget about him?
#21 Posted by okayla (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Wondie short as hell and looking like a busty tween? 
Hella thumbs down.

#22 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler said:

Agreed, I do like her costume at least

#23 Posted by SC (11995 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman looks so... tiny. Superman looks so old... plus his cape is so... huge... Cyborg probably got lost in it. 

#24 Posted by CraftyArrow (123 posts) - - Show Bio

They look more like the Crime Syndicate to me.  

#25 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

The weird thing is that when David Finch draws them, they barely look any different than the way they looked before the revamp... Only Flash and Wonder Woman look different.

#26 Posted by Raven0207 (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

Compared to what Finch has produced in the past, this is not one of his best. I can tell he has been doing alot of Batman recently through this cover with all the shading and blacks being used.
#27 Posted by DEGRAAF (7813 posts) - - Show Bio

I sound like im the only one ok with WW's look (by Finch). I like that she is a little shorter. she will still be tall most likely just not taller than  
6'-3 or 4" Bruce Wayne. 

Also i like the way Finch has drawn Wonder Woman's pantless costume. I think i would prefer her with her new pants though. I think Jim Lee's new version of her pantless costuem looks almost like what she was wearing 2 years ago. 

I agree Superman looks like an evil puppet master though, that was the second thing i noticed in the varient (besides Wonder Woman's legs showing)
#28 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

@Babs said:

Where is Cyborg?

wow that is actually a great question....mmmmm...They forget about him?

It makes me a sad panda.

#29 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27082 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

Wonder Woman looks so... tiny. Superman looks so old... plus his cape is so... huge... Cyborg probably got lost in it.

ha ha yep, Cyborg is hidden in the folds ha ha love the image that brings up :D

#30 Posted by okayla (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs: But not a surprised one, I'm sure. :(

@DEGRAAF:  She's not exactly one or two inches shorter than Bruce there, and it bites. She was supposed to be an Amazon. Now she looks like she might weigh 120 soaking wet.
#31 Posted by Icarusflies (12248 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this is horrible…what is WRONG with the Flash's head? This is one variant I am steering clear of. :P

#32 Posted by MrUnknown (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman looks like he's WW's dad lol and Superman looks like Cloak.

#33 Posted by Risky (12616 posts) - - Show Bio

I asked it already and I'll ask it again:

WHY THE PANTIES???????

Isn't WW old enough for pants already?
#34 Posted by BrowncoatGrimm (11 posts) - - Show Bio

At the very least I like that Wonder Woman is upfront as the focal point.

I will say they all look very angry, that superman is dark.

#35 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11768 posts) - - Show Bio
 Purty, cover is purty!!!!! 

but am i the only one who noticed that despite dc's claims of more clothing for their female character, WW looks like she's actually wearing less.................the mind boggles 0_0 

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

they're making everyone younger. not teenaged but younger.

#36 Posted by SC (11995 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

Hopefully Martian Manhunter and Hawkgirl are hiding in the folds as well. Uhm... lol
#37 Posted by Jake Fury (17928 posts) - - Show Bio

Finch does dark and ominous very well. The JLA don't.
#38 Posted by Aiden Cross (15513 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason Superman reminds me of Dr. Strange in this picture, probably the pose and cape thing.

#39 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like that cover for some reason.

#40 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27082 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

@SC said:

Hopefully Martian Manhunter and Hawkgirl are hiding in the folds as well. Uhm... lol

Hopefully Hawkgirl got sucked away ;) (not a fan)

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

they're making everyone younger. not teenaged but younger.

but none of the others look much younger......

#41 Posted by DEGRAAF (7813 posts) - - Show Bio
@okayla said:

@DEGRAAF:  She's not exactly one or two inches shorter than Bruce there, and it bites. She was supposed to be an Amazon. Now she looks like she might weigh 120 soaking wet.

Yea but if Bruce is 6'-4" than i would guess she is still 5'-8" It does kind of take away from her presence in the room but i think it will make her easier to write
#42 Edited by Dernman (14052 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one that doesn't mind the silver instead of gold on Wonder Woman.  
I also like the last new costume she had.
                                                                                    TEAM PANTS!

#43 Posted by DEGRAAF (7813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dernman
yea i liked the last one better too i think. I'm fine with this one i just feel like the last one made it feel like a real change rather than just basically putting her in a very very similar outfit to the one she has had for o so long
#44 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:

I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Source: DC Source

My thoughts, in order: 
  1. WTF is with Wonder woman?
  2. Hey, they ditched her pants
  3. poor, poor, martian manhunter
  4. hey, another JL cover with only one non-white, non-male character
  5. WTF is with wonder woman???
#45 Posted by Bearded Justice (751 posts) - - Show Bio

i think i like pants better than no pants
#46 Posted by Dernman (14052 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting used to the idea of cyborg on the team. It would be easier if they make him older then the rest of the original Titans and say he was never on a DCnU titans team.
Thats my main problem with him being in the JLA. It's hard not seeing him as a Titan. If they retcon that it will make it a lot easier.

#47 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman looks....weird.

#48 Posted by DEGRAAF (7813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dernman said:
I'm getting used to the idea of cyborg on the team. It would be easier if they make him older then the rest of the original Titans and say he was never on a DCnU titans team. Thats my main problem with him being in the JLA. It's hard not seeing him as a Titan. If they retcon that it will make it a lot easier.

i thought that was exactly what they were doing with him considering in theDCnU the Titans will just now be starting and meeting and he wont be a part of it
#49 Posted by cosmo111687 (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, look. She's in the center.

#50 Posted by The Fastest Man Alive (77 posts) - - Show Bio
i think i like this cover :)