#1 Posted by G-Man (29387 posts) - - Show Bio
Issue #128 due in stores today.  If you plan on getting it, you better hurry or hope you can get the reprint.  I'm really curious to see how Ant-Man does on the team.  It's going to be interesting.

Marvel is pleased to announce that Thunderbolts #128, beginning an all-new direction for the acclaimed series, has sold out at Diamond—before the issue hit stands!—and will return with a new printing to meet demand! The creative team of writer Andy Diggle and artist Roberto De La Torre reveal the next layer of Norman Osborn’s immaculate machinations, as the newly minted hero of the Marvel Universe takes the next step in gaining greater power! Thunderbolts #128 Second Printing Variant features the interior art of De La Torre on a new cover!

Marvel urges retailers to check their orders on upcoming issues of Thunderbolts and all Dark Reign tie-ins, as buzz continues to build around this new direction for the Marvel U!

THUNDERBOLTS #128 SECOND PRINTING VARIANT (DEC088026)
Written by ANDY DIGGLE
Penciled by ROBERTO DE LA TORRE
Cover by ROBERTO DE LA TORRE
Rated T+ …$2.99
FOC—1/29/09, On-Sale—2/18/09
Staff
#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it funny that the former roster sold crappy while thisone inmediately sells out

#3 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

i know, and last lineup was sooo much better to me.

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny thing is I started with the thunderbolts with the new creative team thinking it would be the same roster....

I guess that I can't complain until reading it, hey Secret Six is full of E-list characters and look how that turned out

#5 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"i know, and last lineup was sooo much better to me."
The lineup before that was the best, IMO
#6 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Moonstone.. how i do love thee.

#7 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I find it funny that the former roster sold crappy while thisone inmediately sells out"

It didn't sell crappy at all.
That something sells out just means that retailers ordered too few copies.
#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, I couldn't find any copies at my store.  :(

I heard its really good though.

#9 Posted by G-Man (29387 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark may have been a douche (and redeemed himself somewhat in my eyes) but Norman is hands down an uber-douche.  He's sooooo slimey.  Is anyone talking about this issue and the end somewhere around here?  The Dark Reign thread?

Staff
#10 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't got it yet. :(