Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the best Marvel ongoing series out right now has to be Mark Waid's relaunch of the DAREDEVIL series. The book has been consistently top notch with some absolutely gorgeous art from Marcos Martin. Not only is Waid crafting an entertaining, edge of your seat story; but one that has also (so far) been extremely new reader friendly.

DAREDEVIL #6Written by MARK WAID
Art & Cover by MARCOS MARTIN
November 2011 It’s Daredevil vs. The Bruiser: Round One, as Marvel is pleased to present your first look at DAREDEVIL #6! From the creative team of Mark Waid and Marcos Martin, Daredevil must go head to head against a contract fighter who can’t be put down and making Matt’s life a living nightmare. How Daredevil survives, you’ll have to read to find out.. but the result makes him the most dangerous man in the Marvel Universe. Get in on the action this November in DAREDEVIL #6!

In the upcoming issue of Daredevil, Matt will face off against The Bruiser. Will he be able to prove that brains can indeed overcome brawn when he takes on the oversized oaf, or will he get crushed trying? Check out the preview and solicit of DAREDEVIL #6 below, due to hit comic shop shelves sometime this November. Have you been reading the latest Daredevil series? What do you think of the story?

Source: Marvel

#1 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

A random Hydra agent?

#2 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the artwork by Marcos Martin! I totally gives that classic feel we needed from Daredevil after the Shadowland fiasco. Which is a bummer because I loved just about everything leading up to Shadowland art and story wise. But this is a direction I've personally never seen from a Daredevil creative team and I'm enjoying it immensely.

#3 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruiser just looks kinda stupid to me. That's my opinion. Maybe if his costume was better?

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane? 

Anyways I'v read DD 1-3# of to new run and I have to say it's not my cup of tea whitch is really a shame beacuse Daredevil was one of my all time favourite characters. 

#5 Posted by Mizu_pl (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil vs Ray Mysterio!

#6 Edited by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping it was this Bruiser...

#7 Posted by Aeroman (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mizu_pl: looks like rey mysterio abused steroid

#8 Posted by The Impersonator (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

Will he be able to prove that brains can indeed overcome brawn when he takes on the oversized oaf, or will he get crushed trying?

Batman has already proven it.

#9 Posted by CombatSpoon86 (832 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring on one of my favorite marvel book. Martin Rivera and Waid have revitalized one of my favorite characters.

#10 Posted by MetropolisKid41 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

THis book has been incredible so far, really love what Waid and Rivera have been doing with Daredevil.

#11 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

aww Hell Yeah, I love this series!!! Bring on issue #6!!! =D

#12 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, looks like Bruiser is for Daredevil what Bane is for Batman in a way. Other thant hat, I recognize HYDRA...hell I even recognize the AIM guy. But who are the others?

#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (11377 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruiser is bad ass so far

#14 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5428 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1? What was that in issue 5? A warm up?.....ok maybe it was.......but I'm still waiting for this match-up .

so far liking the "new" DD

#15 Edited by NyxEquitis (401 posts) - - Show Bio

*Yawn.*

#16 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet cant wait to read

#17 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4231 posts) - - Show Bio

A beautifully drawn ...

@NyxEquitis said:

*Yawn.*

#18 Edited by Sixsoda (45 posts) - - Show Bio

The bruiser and his sid kick Papercut and the Mild Injury Squad

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Impersonator said:

Will he be able to prove that brains can indeed overcome brawn when he takes on the oversized oaf, or will he get crushed trying?

Batman has already proven it.

What kind of thing is this to say? How about DAREDEVIL has already proven it? What about that?
#20 Posted by The Impersonator (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Dude, it was a joke. I know DD also has the brains. :P

#21 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

I just love this classy artwork on DD!!

@TheMess1428 said:

A random Hydra agent?

We can only hope it is Bob. Yeah, The Bob. :P

#22 Posted by Green ankh (998 posts) - - Show Bio

MArvels best looking title ... beautiful art. And a great script as well.

#23 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but that's Bane

#24 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

Luchadore who's the equivalent to a race car driver sponsored by A.I.M., Hydra, etc.? Man, DD really has gotten fun again.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
Sorry but that's Bane
Sorry, but it's not.
#26 Posted by daredevil21134 (11377 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Alpha said:
Sorry but that's Bane
Sorry, but it's not.

lol

#27 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the art

#28 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent said:

I hate the art

I have to agree. I don't feel that it suits the book or Daredevil at all. It feels too...cartoony for lack of a better word.

#29 Posted by entropy_aegis (15118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alpha said:

Sorry but that's Bane

No he is'nt.He's bruiser.

#30 Posted by daredevil21134 (11377 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Kurrent said:

I hate the art

I have to agree. I don't feel that it suits the book or Daredevil at all. It feels too...cartoony for lack of a better word.

I did too at first but I got used to it.