Cliff Chiang's STARLIGHT #6 Variant Cover Revealed

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

STARLIGHT has been in the news recently. Gary Whitta will be writing the screenplay for the movie. Hopefully more information on that will be released. If you haven't been reading STARLIGHT, it's a great story that you'll want to check out. Catch up now or get the trade. Image has released a variant cover for the next (final) issue. Let's hope all goes well for Duke McQueen!

Final orders for retailers are TODAY!

No Caption Provided

Bestselling writer Mark Millar (JUPITER’S LEGACY) and artist Goran Parlov (Fury MAX) team up for the show-stopping final installment of the hit series STARLIGHT, featuring an epic conclusion and a variant cover by the renowned Cliff Chiang (Wonder Woman).

In issue #6, Duke, Space-Boy, and their rebel friends face off in their final, defining battle against the Brotean regime. But there's been a traitor in their midst, and their plans aren't all they're cracked up to be. It's not only their lives in the balance, but the future of the entire planet Tantalus.

Readers won’t want to miss out on this out-of-this world space adventure’s momentous conclusion and the shocking twist that will end the series with a bang.

STARLIGHT #6 hits stands on October 15. Cover A by John Cassaday can be pre-ordered with Diamond Code JUL140577. Cover B by Cliff Chiang can be pre-ordered with Diamond Code JUL140578. The final order cutoff for retailers is TODAY.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I know nothing about this series, what I do know is Cliff Chiang is awesome.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Ando123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love this series, and the Millarworld Universe titles.