Check Out the Covers to SONS OF THE DEVIL #2

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

SONS OF THE DEVIL #1 by Brian Buccellato and Toni Infante came out this week. Issue #2 is on sale June 24.

Cover A by Toni Infante
Cover A by Toni Infante

After the suspicious murder of his friend, Travis tries to move on with life. But when his girlfriend Melissa follows a clue that might lead to his birth family, they wind up in the crosshairs of a killer. Also, a look into the past and the cult of David Daly! Grounded, character-driven psychological horror.

I saw some people tweeting that their store sold out of it. That sounds great for the creators but it also means those stores didn't order enough copies to meet the demand. If you're interested in getting the second issue, you need to let your shop know so they can order you a copy. The FOC (Final Order Cutoff) date for stores is Wednesday, June 3. They can order any of the three covers.

Cover B is by Bill Sienkiewicz.

No Caption Provided

Cover C is by Rod Reis.

No Caption Provided

Let your local comic shop know ASAP to order you a copy.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

The first issue was great, as was the short film.

infernopig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I hope this does well so we get more than 10 issues

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@infernopig: Tell your friends. Mention it on social media. Tell people at your comic shop. Word of mouth can be key. Especially when it comes to comic shops actually ordering enough copies for everyone.

infernopig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@g_man: I try getting my friends into comics even managed to drag a couple to the lcs with me but their still under the impression that comics are ultra nerdy and not a viable form of story telling (and boy are they wrong). But, I will definitely mention it to the store.