gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

No Caption Provided

Available today, journey into the world of the upcoming summer blockbuster Captain America: The Winter Solider with an all-new Infinite Comicprelude from legendary writer Peter David (All-New X-Factor, The Incredible Hulk) and rising star artist Rock-He Kim (X-Force, Infinity: Against the Tide)!

Set between the events of Marvel’s The Avengers and the upcoming Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier, this new Infinite Comic takes you into the world of the Marvel Cinematic Universe with a new adventure setting the stage for one of the biggest films of the year!

In downtown Chicago, a dangerous weapon called The Zodiac has fallen into enemy hands. Now, it’s up to Captain America, along with guest stars Black Widow and Brock Rumlow, to race against time to stop a mysterious terrorist group before it’s too late. All leading up to an action packed confrontation atop Chicago’s tallest skyscraper! But is there more here than meets the eye? What secrets is S.H.I.E.L.D. keeping? Are there enemies on both sides?

“If you’re a Captain America fan, this all-new adventure is rare sneak peek into the movie we still have to wait over two months for,” said editor Bill Rosemann. “First, you get to see Cap rock his new stealth suit. Also, you’ll see one of his first missions working side-by-side not only with his Avengers teammate Black Widow, but also with Brock Rumlow, whose name should ring some bells. Plus, you get sweet Rock-He Kim artwork in our interactive Infinite Comic format, which is especially suited for the Marvel Cinematic experience. Oh, and how cool is it that it’s all written by fan fave scribe Peter David?”

Brought to stunning life using innovative Infinite Comics storytelling, Captain America: The Winter Soldier Prelude Infinite Comic brings a new universe of excitement to comics never thought possible! Don’t miss the latest adventure of the Sentinel of Liberty no Marvel fan can miss! Available today through the Marvel Comics App and the Marvel Digital Comics Storefront!

The future of digital comics is here! Take the next step in your Marvel experience with Captain America: The Winter Soldier Prelude Infinite Comic today!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1 k4tzm4n  Moderator

*adds to cart*

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

I really like Cap's new suit, I actually wouldn't mind seeing Cap wear something similar in the comics.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I really like Cap's new suit, I actually wouldn't mind seeing Cap wear something similar in the comics.

He did for a long while there after his resurrection while Bucky had the mantle of Captain America. It was pretty much the suit you see there sans the cowl.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@onemoreposter said:

@war_killer said:

He did for a long while there after his resurrection while Bucky had the mantle of Captain America. It was pretty much the suit you see there sans the cowl.

Yeah, that was "Super-Soldier" suit. But the one in the movie has a helmet unlike the one in the comic. Personally I'd like to see Cap wear something similar to the one from the movie.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The art looks splendid if I say so myself.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Wasn't the Zodiac featured in the Agent Carter short?

rob1157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, G. I'm on it.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

shit! this might be the best looking movie adapted comic book so far... .

considering the art is same through out

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: well he kinda does in Avengers

Not the one he's wearing in Winter Soldier. That's the suit I'm talking about.

tximinoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: he did after he died and Bucky took the Caps mantle, when he was just a secret agent: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rzdB5a4kLAo/TAViHPvLSpI/AAAAAAAATzU/jJVk9Q-_WuM/s1600/TheHeroicAge-SteveRogers-SuperSoldier-Design-b.jpg

Now Samuel L Jackson is wearing it: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b3/Marcus_Johnson_Nick_Fury_jr.png/310px-Marcus_Johnson_Nick_Fury_jr.png

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@tximinoman said:

@war_killer:

he did after he died and Bucky took the Caps mantle, when he was just a secret agent: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rzdB5a4kLAo/TAViHPvLSpI/AAAAAAAATzU/jJVk9Q-_WuM/s1600/TheHeroicAge-SteveRogers-SuperSoldier-Design-b.jpg

Now Samuel L Jackson is wearing it: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b3/Marcus_Johnson_Nick_Fury_jr.png/310px-Marcus_Johnson_Nick_Fury_jr.png

*Sigh*

I know Steve Rogers wore his Super-Soldier suit during the Heroic Age. I also know that he gave it to Nick Fury, Jr. at the end of Battle Scars. I'm talking about the suit he's wearing in the MOVIE, which is based off of the Super-Soldier look from the comics, but with the helmet and shield.

No Caption Provided

I would like to see THIS suit in the comics, with the helmet and shield.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such a missed opportunity for a Taskmaster appearance in this new movie. I hope he's used as a villain eventually for one of these movies

wolfwings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice art work.

vandinejd_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Evidently I'm the only one that hates the stealth suit. I'm so glad he goes to suit that seems to be a mashup of the Captain America: The First Avenger suit and the Avengers suit in the movie.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

This looks nice, think I will make it my first ever digital comic purchase

Fan_Not_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks but no thanks. I do like that art though. This does remind me that I want to re-read Brubaker's run before the movie comes out.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Nick Jr. should give Cap his suit back. I agree with @War Killer, Cap definitely needs to rep this suit in the comics, b/c the suit he wearing now just looks to messy.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

Such a missed opportunity for a Taskmaster appearance in this new movie. I hope he's used as a villain eventually for one of these movies

Taskmaster's high points are his abilities to copy other people's moves. There's not enough people in the Marvel cinematic with highly displayed H2H skills. The only people are Black Widow, Captain America and Hawkeye, not really that interesting.

After Iron Fist and Dare Devil's series start on Netflix, Taskmaster can begin to shine having copied all 5 or more of their move sets. That, in my opinion, would be a great time to introduce him.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#28 inferiorego  Staff

Art.... so..... pretty

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@cf12793 said:

Taskmaster's high points are his abilities to copy other people's moves. There's not enough people in the Marvel cinematic with highly displayed H2H skills. The only people are Black Widow, Captain America and Hawkeye, not really that interesting.

After Iron Fist and Dare Devil's series start on Netflix, Taskmaster can begin to shine having copied all 5 or more of their move sets. That, in my opinion, would be a great time to introduce him.

Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't want to see Taskmaster used as the main villain, but maybe a second or third working for a bigger villain, like Baron Von Strucker or something. I just picture a really epic 7 minute fight scene between Cap and Taskmaster, with it being pretty evenly matched.