Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Everything but BoP, Catwoman, Batwing and Red Hood look pretty good.

Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Eyz

Bat-books!~
Nananananananana~

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

Shit, I was hoping Batman Beyond would get to stay. Seriously DC, you had to know about this reboot when you started Batman Beyond, so what was the god damn point? Why couldn't you just WAIT for the reboot so you could relaunch Batman Beyond THEN? Instead of just canceling it 8 issues in?

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Mucklefluga

I think The Dark Knight looks good.
Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#56  Edited By Trodorne

Im not touching batman or detective comics anymore after the revamp. I think it was a big mistake having bruce back as batman, cause of this im dropping the batman titles and will probably just stick to Batgirl,Nightwing, and Outlaws.

Barrbarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Barrbarr

Why is there only one batman for an entire continent? I find that idea extremely stupid, there is a batman just for France, and just for Japan. These are small countries while Africa is a massive continent. Also there is far more crime in a majority of the countries in Africa than either France or Japan. If they wanted a Batman for Africa they should have given him a country to take care of and not an entire continent. I mean even Bruce wouldn't be able to police an entire continent on his own

yo_yo_fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By yo_yo_fun

Batman 
Detective Comics 
Batman & Robin
Batgirl
Nightwing
I'm a little interested on the route they will take for Batwing. I would check it out.

Barbara Gordon as Batgirl again! 
I don't know if I should be excited or sad cause Oracle is no longer.

Maki_P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59  Edited By Maki_P

Whoa! Batman and Batman: The Dark Knight are different books? I thought they were the same thing? With those 4 plus the 2 Justice League... the guy is in SIX books now? Who is he? Wolverine? 
And by the way, why Batwing gets his own book and not let's say, Nightrunner? And seriously what happened to the Batman of Johannesburg?

Maki_P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60  Edited By Maki_P
@Enderof295: @Enderof295 said:
Seriously, 11 bat titles?  Not to mention Tim Drake in Teen Titans and Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad, bringin the total to 13, which is one-fourth of 52.  Oh and I can't forget the JLA, 14 total.  And some people complain that the X-Men are over saturated...
You missed JLI, Batman's there too, that makes 15 (Bats on his own is in 6 books)

@Barrbarr said:

Why is there only one batman for an entire continent? I find that idea extremely stupid, there is a batman just for France, and just for Japan. These are small countries while Africa is a massive continent. Also there is far more crime in a majority of the countries in Africa than either France or Japan. If they wanted a Batman for Africa they should have given him a country to take care of and not an entire continent. I mean even Bruce wouldn't be able to police an entire continent on his own

Batwing is seriously busy guy, he patrols half a continent! (I heard he's just from Northern Africa) Also I'm still waiting for the Batman of Johannesburg
garougrem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By garougrem

Batman, 'Tec, The Dark Knight, i would buy these in a snap just for the art alone, now as for extras, will probably pick up Nightwing and Batgirl. Quite honestly, everything except Batwing and BoP. 

Avatar image for dreadfirecomics
dreadfirecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By dreadfirecomics

"The Gotham Rippe" Sounds interesting! Being from England myself it will be interesting to see Gothams spin on one of Englands most famous killers!