• 129 results
#101 Posted by batsymyplaything (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone notice the cloud pattern of Batman's symbol for the Batman Incorp cover. I missed it first time looking at it, actually noticed after third look at it.

#102 Posted by Superbat420 (223 posts) - - Show Bio

That's talent tutting the symbol in like that in batman inc

#103 Posted by xanthiss (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you say Lazarus Pit?

#104 Posted by jik3 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanthiss: Right?

#105 Posted by SmoothJammin (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@maruko101:

I need some time to process.. I suppose Grant is entitled to do as he wants with his creation, but man am I going to miss Dami's adorable banter and those cute puffy cheeks of his. *Sigh* The good die young.

#106 Posted by Big_Nasty (338 posts) - - Show Bio

The artwork is amazing .

#107 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Very sad covers. Makes me want 'em all actually. Ah well...I still say its possible that someone will pull a Winnick on Damian some day and get him into a Lazarus Pit and bring him back. Just too easy.

#108 Posted by akbogert (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin: I doubt Lobdell had anything to do with that cover. Maybe he did? But I doubt it.

I just looked over all the covers again. I still am blown away by how powerful Capullo's simple cover is. You will be able to look at that cover a year, ten years from now, and know exactly what that issue dealt with.

#109 Posted by sinestro_GL (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it a year...2 years tops, until Damian comes back.

He was at the height of his popularity when he was killed off...I don't think DC will want to wait too long before they bring him back, to avoid the risk of losing readers...and just think of all the issues they'll sell during his resurrection.

#110 Edited by Avenger85 (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinestro_GL: Oh they sure as hell lost a reader in me for their Batman and Robin series.

#111 Posted by sinestro_GL (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

@sinestro_GL: Oh they sure a hell lost a reader in me for their Batman and Robin series.

The title does seem rather redundant without the Robin

#112 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Im hoping this is all a SICK April Fools joke and he's just going to turn out to be REALLY injured

#113 Posted by Agent_Prince (133 posts) - - Show Bio

So we had Death of the Family, which of course was a big deal, although people were expecting a death to end the saga. Then Batman Inc, which although excellent, didn't feel as though it sat in with the current New 52, only referencing the Joker, then this happens? It's either a case of wool pulled over the eyes for Death of the Family, or possibly a scheduling issue? Happened a bit too soon after for my liking, and i think it proves that DC's forward planning is, well, not that forward, and very reactive.

#114 Posted by hqn (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Steph Brown and Cassandra Cain have been benched by editorial mandate at DC, also since Lady Shiva has been deaged to match Grayson's age it would be difficult to have Cassandra as her daughter in the already compressed 5 years timeline of the new 52.

Harper Row really seems to have been tailored to become a key player in the Bat-books, more editorial meddling but also it's Snyder's own character so i'm betting on her.

Sure she doesn't have the physical skills nor the detective mind of the previous Robins but becoming the new Oracle? dunno, Babs' fans would be pissed off anyway, plus the name Oracle has been assigned already to the robot/celestial/galactus-like space entity seen in Superman's issues so i don't think Dc wants the confusion of two characters sharing the name.

#115 Posted by Humanoid (127 posts) - - Show Bio

What the fuck, did Batgirl even meet Damien? Simone can go to hell.

#116 Posted by IronAngelX (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it's because I didn't get into DC Comics until the New 52 started but I just don't really care about Damian Wayne being dead or alive or created at all. He was by far, the most annoying Robin out of them all. But, it is interesting to see how these situations pull on the heart strings of Bruce Wayne. I think it would be about time that Batman got a side-kick who would be a little more older and a much more well trained in hand-to-hand combat as well as other things. I still say Stephanie Brown, maybe make her around 20-23ish years old. I think that's the route that I would take.

#117 Posted by akbogert (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@Humanoid said:

What the fuck, did Batgirl even meet Damien? Simone can go to hell.

A. Simone didn't make the cover.

B. Simone didn't write this issue.

#118 Posted by deadpool_jr (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand how in The Red Hood and the Outlaws last issue Damian was RIGHT THERE! How is Jason suppose to deal with his death

#119 Posted by TheMatch328 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

What if everyone is still effect by the Joker toxin and thinks Damian is dead and Joker is still messing around with Batman and is trying to control him in some way

#120 Posted by atonemented (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he's possessed and all but man couldn't we get a proper Tim reaction cover

#121 Posted by Batmarcus (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@atonemented said:

I know he's possessed and all but man couldn't we get a proper Tim reaction cover

Hey I have not been able get my hands on Teen Titans 17 it's gone in my comic shop could you explain what Tim's deal is?

#122 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

That Batgirl cover is so heartbreaking :'(

#123 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

Yawn! And a cheap way to make people spend money.

#124 Posted by TheMatch328 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@atonemented: The cover is suppose to reflex what is going on presently in the comic and he probably has some terrible things to say about Damian's death and that why he is smiling I think this one was a better one than seeing a bunch of people cry

#125 Posted by Queso6p4 (1411 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of those are pretty sad...I wonder how long this death will last.

#126 Posted by t84nightfall (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait so are these variants or the "new" official covers. Because I have seen the solicits, and before these came out just a few days ago, there were different covers. So will the current covers be replaced with these, or will they be variants. I really hope these are official and not variant, because these are 100% better and more interesting.

#127 Posted by trebean (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Scumbag Morisson after reading "Death of The Family"

: Such a nice event...........

It would be a shame if someone were to.........

OVERSHADOW IT.

Anyway I still haven't read Batman Inc #8 I had to reschedule my freaking reservation to another week because of some huge family gathering, atleast I'll be able to read Detective Comics #18 after it.

#128 Posted by Nightwing82 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trevel8182 said:

Love Tim's reaction, he hated that little bastard!

don't think the cover has much to do with how Tim felt about Damian but more whats happening in Teen Titans at the moment!!

#129 Posted by BatLantern12 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Inc. number 8 really pissed me off. I know people don't like when comic book deaths aren't "real" but I really hope this is reversed soon. I just re read the Batman and Robin Annual and it really made me mad because it was one of the best Damian stories, and now we wont get to see any more Damian stories which sucks.