#1 Edited by G-Man (30617 posts) - - Show Bio
Here's a preview from Marvel with art by Kenneth Rocafort (Madame Mirage).   And what's that? Mojo is back?!?
The Marvel Universe is about to get even more astonishing with this anthology that delivers super-sized thrills every month! First up, fan-fave C.B. Cebulski and superstar Ken Roquefort (Madame Mirage) get gritty with a no-holds-barred Wolverine/Punisher tale you have to see to believe! You like Iron Man? GOOD! We’ve got a double dose of the Iron Avenger as Tony Stark and Arno Stark, Iron Man of the year 2020, headline two tales of corporate and high-tech intrigue. Finally, Cannonball and Sunspot of the New Mutants get sucked into the wildest adventure of their short lives when they spend their summer vacation in…MOJOWORLD!!

Staff
#2 Posted by King Hyperion (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man 2020 returns! YAY!!!

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocafort is amazing.

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Rocafort is amazing."

Yep.
#5 Posted by G-Man (30617 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Rocafort is amazing."
Pisses me off that everyone is spelling his name wrong.  Marvel sent out the press release with his name spelled Roquefort.  It's not like he's a brand new artist.  He's done a few different books at Top Cow. 
Staff
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO, and there's a blow to the self esteem... i'd put out my books every 3 months if i wasn't properly accredited as well. 

i'm excited for the New Hunter/killer series/mini. 
#7 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to get this.  The R guy is good.  (sorry G)

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223807 posts) - - Show Bio
Hey... this Looks Pretty Tight

#9 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this ongoing or a mini?

#10 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Is this ongoing or a mini?"
#11 Posted by inferiorego (21225 posts) - - Show Bio

No mas Wolverine por favor

Staff