Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By No_Name_
No Caption Provided

Press Release

GUILLEM MARCH'S ART COVERS IT ALL

Image Comics Releases Illustrator's Cover Girls Hardcover Art Book

Berkeley, CA – 11 November 2011 -- This January, Image Comics will present a handsome collection of some of the best covers, pin-ups, and sequential artwork from promising young Spanish artist Guillem March. March is the creator and much sought-after illustrator behind the pages of Gotham City Sirens and the artist for the new ongoing Catwoman, but he has only just begun!

COVER GIRLS HC will include more than one hundred full-color images never before seen in the United States, plus much unpublished art as well!

"I am a very busy artist," explained March. "The American fans only get to see a fraction of the work I do, so now I'm glad to share some of my favorites with them."

March has built a varied and extensive portfolio of work in Europe, with stunning illustrations published by Diario de Mallorca, Playboy Spain, Eros Magazine, and more. Now Image Comics is ensuring that American fans can experience March's work beyond his current ongoing series with COVER GIRLS HC!

COVER GIRLS HC (NOV110373, ISBN: 978-1-60706-491-6), an 80-page full-color art book for $16.99, will be on sale in stores and on digital platforms on January 4, and is available for order now in the November issue of Previews.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By ragdollpurps

Hahaha yes, March's erotic comic covers! I think I might just have to get this...