#1 Posted by G-Man (29436 posts) - - Show Bio

Will there soon be other colored marvels?

Adam: Legend of the Blue Marvel #1
I'm on the fence about this dude.  Don't know who he is or if I should really care.  I'm sure Marvel has something up their sleeve with the way they've been quietly hyping him.  Guess we'll find out on Wednesday what his deal is.
An unstoppable super-villain attacks New York City--and the Mighty Avengers fall before him! Where did Anti-Man come from? And who can stop his overwhelming rampage?! Now Iron Man races to find the only man who’s ever defeated Anti-Man-- THE BLUE MARVEL…a hero the world hasn’t seen since 1961! Will Tony Stark uncover the truth behind Blue Marvel’s disappearance…and will Blue Marvel ever recover from it? Kevin Grevioux (NEW WARRIORS) and Mat Broome (The End League) join forces to create Marvel’s newest powerhouse super hero!

Staff Online
#2 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Grevioux said that Blue Marvel is the only person able to stop this villain.

#3 Posted by G-Man (29436 posts) - - Show Bio

Where'd this villain come from?  For that matter, where'd this blue Marvel dude come from?  I'm all for a new awesome character.  I just think there's already soooo much good stuff out and with the price of comics increasing, it's hard to justify investing in an new character that may or may not amount to something.  Look at Sentry.  Seems writers don't really know what to do with him.  They just make him crazy to avoid trying to write about him.

Staff Online
#4 Posted by King of Hearts 11987 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to get this.

#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Where'd this villain come from?  For that matter, where'd this blue Marvel dude come from?  I'm all for a new awesome character.  I just think there's already soooo much good stuff out and with the price of comics increasing, it's hard to justify investing in an new character that may or may not amount to something.  Look at Sentry.  Seems writers don't really know what to do with him.  They just make him crazy to avoid trying to write about him."
I think there was an interview on newsaram.com about the Blue Marvel.  You might want to check it out.
#6 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds cool

#7 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks so cool. I can't wait.

#8 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Where'd this villain come from?  For that matter, where'd this blue Marvel dude come from?  I'm all for a new awesome character.  I just think there's already soooo much good stuff out and with the price of comics increasing, it's hard to justify investing in an new character that may or may not amount to something.  Look at Sentry.  Seems writers don't really know what to do with him.  They just make him crazy to avoid trying to write about him."
Maybe they are finally starting to see he isn't worth it. So, they make him run away just so they don't have to deal with him. Cause seriouslly all they say for his powers is "The power of million suns" okay, at first that sound cool. But what does it really mean? WTH is his powers?
#9 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes out today!

#10 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to it.

#11 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got finish reading the comic and this guy lifted an Aircraft Carrier. He may be stronger than Sentry.

#12 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly.....

#13 Posted by The Emerald Knight (243 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"I just got finish reading the comic and this guy lifted an Aircraft Carrier. He may be stronger than Sentry."

I hope so....
#14 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"I just got finish reading the comic and this guy lifted an Aircraft Carrier. He may be stronger than Sentry."
His villain who seemed to be evenly matched with Blue Marvel seemed to have little trouble against Sentry with the rest of the Mighty Avengers + She-Hulk.
#15 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Alpha said:
His villain who seemed to be evenly matched with Blue Marvel seemed to have little trouble against Sentry with the rest of the Mighty Avengers + She-Hulk."
Yeah! He seemed incredibly strong. Even hurt Sentry.
#16 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

He hurt the Sentry!  Wow.  I'm glad they brought back this character.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm...interesting. INDEED I want to Peep This...

#18 Posted by never give up (9231 posts) - - Show Bio

This is hot.

#19 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it is good.