#1 Posted by hyiena (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he going to ave his mask in the film? Does anybody have any pictures of his character that leaked yet?

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing has leaked yet. However, the costume illustrator, Christian Cordell, has said the following:

"I worked on Crossbones for over four months just trying to figure out the bulletproof vest and the cargo pants. Maybe in the end, everybody's going to think 'Oh it's just a generic SWAT suit,' but actually it's not."

"You don't want to just put two bones across his chest like a pirate. So I went through that label so that the fans can still recognize that it's the character, but not be so literally."

Staff
#3 Edited by hyiena (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap! No matter what without the mask he gonna look like a generic SWAT guy. He is gonna end up like Coldblood in Ironman 3.

#4 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see anything there that says no mask, so I wouldn't worry just yet.

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyiena:

@extremis said:

I don't see anything there that says no mask, so I wouldn't worry just yet.

Exactly. I'd say just wait and see!

Staff
#6 Edited by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pumped for this movie. I think Winter Soldier has the capability be Marvel's best film. The source material is certainly good enough.

I've even heard rumblings that the people at Marvel think they got something very special going on over there with that movie. Something we haven't seen quite yet in a superhero film.

Can't wait!!

#7 Edited by hyiena (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm trying to wait but this is a film I really can't wait to see seems like i have been waiting forever.