#1 Edited by THORSON (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

He's badass, looks like a badass. Has a good story, a great transformation.

Yet it seems like no one mentions him. I've heard 0 hype about the winter solider in the upcoming captain america movie. I've heard more about falcon than of the winter soldier.

He's highly underrated. And no one gives a damn about him.

#2 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Mainstream audiences don't know who he is and they're pushing Falcon because he's black. WS has a pretty strong fan base

#3 Edited by hyiena (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

People are interested in the Winter Soldier it's just easier to make a film version of him he is a soldier with a cyborg arm. Falcon is a character with big Wings in a spandex outfit people just want to know how that is gonna turn out.

#4 Posted by Cap10nate (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

He's my favorite character so I'm pretty interested.

#5 Posted by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe because..nobody really does... that and it would have been better if he was a kid and died then people might give a damn for that reason

#6 Edited by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

He's actually one of my faves.

#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

It was easier for him to succeed when he was Captain America but now he doesn't have that anymore

#8 Posted by BR_Havoc (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

WS looks bad ass in the movie. I think they want to push Falcon because of the actor playing him is pretty popular at the moment but once people see the movie they will all be talking about how bad ass WS is.

#9 Edited by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats because we already know Winter Soldiers not going to disappoint, Falcon on the other hand hasn't really had a good track record.

#10 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:

He's badass, looks like a badass. Has a good story, a great transformation.

Yet it seems like no one mentions him. I've heard 0 hype about the winter solider in the upcoming captain america movie. I've heard more about falcon than of the winter soldier.

He's highly underrated. And no one gives a damn about him.

Give it time, he isn't in the mainstream yet. The truth is that general audiences don't know who Winter Soldier is, hence the lack of hype, but that's what this sequel is aiming for, I guess.

#11 Edited by HumanRocket (8174 posts) - - Show Bio

More talk about falcon the WS? That's a darm shame. He's always been one of my favs so for flacon to get more hype makes me :(. I hope the film makes audiences dive more into the chracther.

#12 Posted by SlimJ87D (9938 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember, Winter Soldier is still a mystery to the casual comic book movie goer. They don't want to ruin who he is and why he's so important. They want to tell a shocking story with a revelation.

Even if people start finding out who he is, for the people that don't find out the story is going to be that much better.

#13 Edited by Spideysense44 (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he is a new hero added to the Marvel Cinematic Universe duh and not to mention he looks badass