#1 Posted by SOG7dc (7338 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think?

#2 Edited by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: you mean now that Agent Carter is dead?

Maybe Jet Black

#3 Posted by HumanRocket (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel

#4 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

@sog7dc: you mean now that Agent Carter is dead?

Maybe Jet Black

Wouldn't that be kinda weird, since she's (sort of) his surrogate daughter?

Sharon Carter has always been a little dull to me, so I'm glad to see Cap getting the opportunity to...well, branch out, so to speak.

#5 Posted by Joygirl (20046 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

Online
#6 Posted by Squares (6918 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Iron Man

I agree, they were meant to be together.

#7 Posted by Cap10nate (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Carol Danvers would be good with him. They're both military and seem to have a good rapport. I don't think that he would be intimidated by her superior power.

Sharon is still my favorite though.

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@extremis said:

@sog7dc: you mean now that Agent Carter is dead?

Maybe Jet Black

Wouldn't that be kinda weird, since she's (sort of) his surrogate daughter?

Sharon Carter has always been a little dull to me, so I'm glad to see Cap getting the opportunity to...well, branch out, so to speak.

yeah. that. it'd be weird, though it could be well done? but i lost faith in remender.

#10 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

SHARON!!!SHARON!!!!SHARON!!!SHARON!!! SHARON AND CAP 4 EVER WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio

cap with a wig.

#12 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamondback.

#13 Edited by Spideysense44 (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel or Sharon thats it for me

#14 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Sharon

#15 Edited by McHotcakes (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamondback.

Agreed. I really like the two of them as a couple.

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (10070 posts) - - Show Bio

Sharon Carter isn't dead IMO. Arnim Zola has taken over her body, just like how Liam isn't dead and has become the Captain America of his dimension.

Online
#17 Posted by hyiena (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

Warrior Woman

#18 Posted by PowerHerc (84386 posts) - - Show Bio

The best two choices for the perfect woman for Cap aren't even Marvel characters.

Here's the DC woman: Phantom Lady.

Here's the Image lady: Smasher.

#19 Posted by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

Sharon Carter

#20 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

black widow.

#21 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean grey

#22 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@tigerkaya said:

Diamondback.

Agreed. I really like the two of them as a couple.

I've read some fans weren't that receptive of that relationship - mostly because Diamondback was kinda written like an incompetent damsel who always depended on Cap's help.

@squares said:

@joygirl said:

Iron Man

I agree, they were meant to be together.

I'd rather have Falcon :P

#23 Posted by Darksider555 (404 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by War Killer (20261 posts) - - Show Bio
Sharon Carter