Posted by G-Man (39615 posts) - - Show Bio

The new trailer has been released. We'll shut up. Watch it now!

Loading Video...

In theaters April 4, 2014.

Staff
#1 Posted by Wardishy (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad. Ass.

#2 Posted by grenade728 (755 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow!

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28294 posts) - - Show Bio

so much win

#4 Posted by RazzaTazz (11941 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

#5 Posted by GodOfMischief (706 posts) - - Show Bio

At 2:08, Black Widow, Cap and Maria Hill looking over someone's covered corpse?

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (41162 posts) - - Show Bio

wait, it's not even half time yet

#7 Posted by longbowhunter (8692 posts) - - Show Bio

With each new bit of footage we're seeing more scenes with the Falcon. Glad to know Sam has more than just a cameo.

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (48774 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by movieartman (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

HERE IS A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT VERSION I THINK ITS THE INTERNATIONAL VERSION, shows a casual personal scene between cap and widow

Loading Video...

#10 Posted by PeppeyHare (4328 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat Brubaker cameo

I can't wait for this movie

#11 Posted by NICKXH (332 posts) - - Show Bio

So stoked!

#12 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2378 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be the best Phase 2 MCU movie.

#13 Posted by longbowhunter (8692 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost wish they'd stop releasing footage. It's making the wait so much harder.

#14 Posted by mak13131313 (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME!!!!!

#15 Edited by Transformers1024 (7128 posts) - - Show Bio

.....I'm speechless.....that was amazing! I really thing this could top Avengers and The Dark Knight and take the mantle as the true best superhero movie ever .

#16 Posted by judasnixon (8961 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy $#!%.........

#17 Posted by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome O_o

#18 Posted by batmannflash (6272 posts) - - Show Bio

wow wow wow!

#19 Posted by Aeron_Glyndwr (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

:')

#20 Posted by Aeron_Glyndwr (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

This is gonna be the best MCU movie so far

#21 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

#22 Edited by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio
@aeron_glyndwr said:

This is gonna be the best MCU movie so far

I hope it's not bogged down with comedy like Iron Man Three was. Going by this trailer, it looks incredible.

#23 Posted by judasnixon (8961 posts) - - Show Bio

Something tells me we might get our first look at Baron Zemo at the end credits of Captain America....

#24 Posted by Xwraith (27092 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter Soldier looks f#cken epic.

#26 Posted by Sahil749 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

would love to see captain america and black widow. would be cool and i know its not what they did in the comics but they suit eachother well plus SHE IS HOT AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 Posted by Aeron_Glyndwr (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: yeah, I really don't think it will be. This is gonna be the SHIELD movie we always wanted.

#28 Posted by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio

@aeron_glyndwr: Waits for you to use the Black Widow look and Gambler to use Winter Soldier :P

#29 Posted by ccraft (10894 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!!!

#30 Edited by Aeron_Glyndwr (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Ellie ;)

And Gambler hates Winter Soldier :P

#31 Posted by LaShrew (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to see this

#32 Posted by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio

@aeron_glyndwr: Betting money on Closure using Captain America. Watch, I'll be right about that.

I feel kinda guilty for actually liking Falcon in this...I usually hate that damn character with a vengeance lol

#33 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4928 posts) - - Show Bio

That was cool! Can't wait to see it!

#34 Posted by Captain13 (4347 posts) - - Show Bio

SOOO SICK!

Marvel still needs their own Dark Knight. I hope this is it.

#35 Edited by Captain13 (4347 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the full cast, I would be totally happy. But I have to wonder if Hawkeye will cameo. He is a SHIELD agent after all.

#36 Posted by PunyParker (14950 posts) - - Show Bio

No words.Rocks.

#37 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome

#38 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (3102 posts) - - Show Bio

EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!

Also I love the fact he's going back to his WWII costume,

I mean let's look at some of the images we've seen. In the costume he'll be wearing most of the movie, some show the paint on the shield being chipped and worn off until it's just a plain metal shield with a star logo on it. Then when he's gone back to his WWII costume(My favorite of his movie costumes), it's red, white, and blue again.

Steve's costumes and the damage to his shield could represent how he's been struggling to adapt and in the end decides to just stick to basics and the things that made him a hero. His WWII costume coming back into play could mean he's decided to stop trying to do things the modern way and is sticking to the tried and true methods that made him a hero in the first place. The new way isn't always the best way and heroes like Cap prove it.

#39 Edited by AweSam (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the full cast, I would be totally happy. But I have to wonder if Hawkeye will cameo. He is a SHIELD agent after all.

I don't think so. Black Widow's usually more involved with Captain America than Hawkeye. Maybe they're planning a solo movie.

#40 Posted by Captain13 (4347 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing so many awesome street-level heroes is getting me pumped for Marvel's Defenders.

#41 Edited by SlimJ87D (11886 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW! I'm already excited about the after credit scene! I think Bucky is going to join Nick Fury.

#42 Posted by AmazingWebHead (7232 posts) - - Show Bio

Great to finally see a trailer for this movie that talks about the Winter Soldier instead of the ridiculously overused "Government = bad" part that nobody will shut up about.

Also, Falcon is awesome.

#43 Posted by CaptainHoopla (1606 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind...Blown...Way too much awesome in that trailer!

#44 Posted by Captain13 (4347 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

@captain13 said:

I don't think so. Black Widow's usually more involved with Captain America than Hawkeye. Maybe they're planning a solo movie.

Or maybe he's the corpse in the trailer.

#45 Edited by TheUnN4med (86 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the Trailer! I want to see it now! A lot of awesome moments in taht trailer!

#46 Posted by GraniteSoldier (11541 posts) - - Show Bio

Complete epicness inbound hot.

#47 Edited by SandMan_ (4581 posts) - - Show Bio

You traded blows with Loki, Cap, I'm sure you can take on Bucky.

#48 Edited by AweSam (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

@captain13 said:

I was thinking that, but it seemed unlikely for him to be insignificant enough to not appear in the trailers, but die in the movie. Could be Fury or Bucky... or some unnamed agent.

#49 Posted by sithfrog (975 posts) - - Show Bio

At 2:08, Black Widow, Cap and Maria Hill looking over someone's covered corpse?

My thoughts are Fury, especially judging from Hill's body language and the way he's all over the trailer.

#50 Posted by Captain13 (4347 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

@captain13 said:

@awesam said:

@captain13 said:

I was thinking that, but it seemed unlikely for him to be insignificant enough to not appear in the trailers, but die in the movie. Could be Fury or Bucky... or some unnamed agent.

If it is Hawkeye, maybe they want it to be a surprise? If it's Fury, then I don't think he's really dead. He's the type to fake his own death to go off the grid.