#1 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

For example when i open up the thread it says that the last post was amazing spider-man15. Then when i leave or refresh the page and come back before I enter the thread and just looking at the boards all I can see is that the last person who posted was the person before me. Has my post not been registered?

#2 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry if my title wasn't clear enough, it said no more than 60 characters, so i wasn't sure.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34952 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingspiderman15: Yeah there is currently a bug where sometimes a post will delayed for a while before it's registered. It will be posted but it takes a few mins.

#4 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingspiderman15: Yeah there is currently a bug where sometimes a post will delayed for a while before it's registered. It will be posted but it takes a few mins.

ok thanks for your help

#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (34952 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by cbishop (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

I just had the same problem. Posted, it looked like CV ate the comment, and when I went to the forum listing, it showed the person before me as the last person to comment on the thread. I posted the comment again, same result. However, the thread is still telling me that I posted too many comments in a row.

#7 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio

posts are being delayed, this is known, its been reported multiple times, it's being looked at.