What happened to the profile page?

• 53 results
Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The updated profile pages has the avatars appearing in black and white, not just mine but everyone's elses and I can't no longer see what people write in my all, only when a notification hits.

Can somebody explain me what is going on?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Yeah. Looks like they're doing an update.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And now my own activity feed is mixed with my friend's.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

Everything's going to be borky for a bit while we push out this update, but hopefully things will be back to (relatively) normal soon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

It won't let me look at my own feed at all.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Lvenger

I guessed it was a site update. Things have been a bit clunky and I've experienced the same problems you have Caio. No site feed, no updates, no post history on my wall, none of that stuff. Comes with administrative updates I guess so it's best to wait it out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I couldn't post a review. It kept asking which item I was submitting?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I couldn't post a review. It kept asking which item I was submitting?

I'm afraid you may have to wait it out. Usually when updates happen, everything's a bit wonky.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: *cries* Fix it Samiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@samimista: *cries* Fix it Samiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniff* I'm so sorry that I broke it! DX I thought that a llama was hiding in the site's pipes. ;__;

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By mrpibb

@jake_fury: What object were you trying to review?

llamas are bad, they shed and spit. still stuck in the pipe too :(

we're rolling out fixes every hour, and i'll update as things finish up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrpibb: This issue:

http://www.comicvine.com/avengers-25-carve-a-hole-climb-inside/4000-442913/

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

I guessed it was a site update. Things have been a bit clunky and I've experienced the same problems you have Caio. No site feed, no updates, no post history on my wall, none of that stuff. Comes with administrative updates I guess so it's best to wait it out.

I hope, so m8. At the moment, only my own acvitity and friend's feed are showing in my profile. My avatar returned to its normal color, but the recent images tab are gone, as well as lists, recently edited pages and my profile picture as well.

I hope this isn't a permanent change that the designers decided to implement. I never know if that is the case.

Avatar image for lelouch_vi_britannia
Lelouch_vi_Britannia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still stuck...

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok, we figured out the issue, apologies with the reviews. We'll be rolling out a fix tonight, hopefully in the next 1-2 hours.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

The profile page is looking way better right now.Good update.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrpibb: Thank you, the profile is mostly back to normal except for my feed. I've being uploading a few pictures and the feed is freaking out, repeating the same pictures over and over.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

I hope, so m8. At the moment, only my own acvitity and friend's feed are showing in my profile. My avatar returned to its normal color, but the recent images tab are gone, as well as lists, recently edited pages and my profile picture as well.

I hope this isn't a permanent change that the designers decided to implement. I never know if that is the case.

How's your profile now mate? Mine's still looking weird and I have no idea why the site needed to be updated when it's caused so much trouble.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@lvenger said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@lvenger said:

How's your profile now mate? Mine's still looking weird and I have no idea why the site needed to be updated when it's caused so much trouble.

My profile was back to normal since last night, with a few quirks, like pictures taking too long to upload (while my connection with the site was still working alright) and they repeating themselves in my activity feed. Now its back to crap again and on top of that my notification isn't working. I only realized you replied to me because I noticed in my friend's feed you replied to me.

They always have to rush these things out of the door with no warning whatsoever.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mrpibb
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Is it just me, or is the profile page (wall etc..) still messed up?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@lvenger said:

My profile was back to normal since last night, with a few quirks, like pictures taking too long to upload (while my connection with the site was still working alright) and they repeating themselves in my activity feed. Now its back to crap again and on top of that my notification isn't working. I only realized you replied to me because I noticed in my friend's feed you replied to me.

They always have to rush these things out of the door with no warning whatsoever.

Yeah my notifications aren't working too, I just checked on here randomly and saw this reply to my earlier post. I'm gonna need to make a bug complaint on the Bug Reporting page about this since this is getting annoying. The site's gone to the dogs with the updates and Mercy and Gregg being compromised.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25 jslack  Moderator

@Lvenger notifications are going slow. May take a while to catch up. We pushed out a huge update, and it means some things are broken while we fix.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mrpibb

@dragonborn_ct: I think I figured out your image upload issue, can you try now and tell me things are wierd?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@mrpibb: I am uploading the pictures from URL addresses and while its still taking too long, my activity feed is shown repeating the picture several times.

No Caption Provided

When I post the pictures in the threads, the profile repeats the same thing over and over again.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@mrpibb: Oh wait... I can upload my pictures directly from the computer now. That was the other problem I was having, but even then, thank you very much :)

EDIT: My feed is still crazy with the pictures re-appearing over and over.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: go it, we're looking at the feeds issue right now. Are URL uploads spinning still?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@mrpibb: Uploading pictures is working just fine for me, only the activity feed is still glitching out. Its mixed with activity from other users, but the repeating pictures seem to have stopped now.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: sounds good, we know the activity is a bit munged. The dev on that was working on another nasty bug today and will be getting into that mix area tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get those areas cleaned up.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jslack: Thanks for the notification but I've also been having problems logging in. Late last night, I literally couldn't onto CV because whenever I logged in, the screen went white and everything was massively spaced out. If it happens again, I'll print screen it as an example but it was really annoying not being able to get back on the Vine last night.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#33 pikahyper  Moderator

@lvenger: have you had trouble logging in lately? last I heard the log-in problems were fixed.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jslack  Moderator

@lvenger: Yes, we've pushed some huge changes, starting from yesterday (or, technically 2 days ago now). Not only is there a lot of new stuff and some broken stuff, we are pushing a lot more than normal causing pages to break as we fix bugs.

It should be settled down now. Just fixing notifications and search mostly now.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jslack: Thanks, that's good to hear.

@lvenger: have you had trouble logging in lately? last I heard the log-in problems were fixed.

Only last night British time. It went to a white screen of death when I logged onto the site. It hasn't done that this morning so that's good.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jslack  Moderator

There were some white screens while pushing out new code rapidly. That should be done now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get a 500 error when I click on anyone's profile page.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

same here.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloakx14 said:

@xwraith said:

same here.

Ditto.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@mrpibb: @rorie: Not a complaint - just an FYI. When I click on any link to my profile - cbishop - it takes me to a 500 internal server error message, with that "sf" icon in the window tab, instead of the "cv" icon. The "sf" even replaced "cv" in my bookmarks list. I get that this is part of some fix being rolled out- just thought I'd put this out there in case it's helpful towards fixing the buggy part of the fix.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@xwraith, @cloakx14, @lvenger: I am getting 500 error too, but I still can access my gallery, blog, lists and settings just fine. I think they are fixing the activity's feed. Can you guys still access anything else?

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope. same here @Dragonborn_CT.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@cloakx14: That is strange... I can access my images with no problem, only the profile that is still down for me.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Yeah I'm exactly the same. I can access my gallery, blog, lists and image, just not my actual profile. It's an incredibly weird bug to say the least.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@lvenger: The mods are probably fixing the activity feed... That was the part most messed up by the update.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, all profile pages are 500ing. We'll look into it.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jslack  Moderator

@rorie: Is it still happening for you? I was only seeing that issue once in a while, was it consistent?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jslack: I can't seem to get to any profile pages at all, including my own. 500s for everyone.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jslack  Moderator
mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

getting a fix out asap, sorry late night push by a sleepy engineer last night.