Website totally failing right now?

peteed1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Post a thread in Gen Discussion half hour ago yet latest post listed in Gen Discussion was 7 hours ago and mine isn't there...

Thread appears in my posts in my profile and then on reload is missing and then on reload its back like a damn yo-yo...

Go to my thread and 9 times out of 10 get a 404 error saying a friend gave me a dodgy link and then it finally loads 1 of 10 times but still last posts in that forum section was 7 hours ago.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

Post a thread in Gen Discussion half hour ago yet latest post listed in Gen Discussion was 7 hours ago and mine isn't there...

Thread appears in my posts in my profile and then on reload is missing and then on reload its back like a damn yo-yo...

Go to my thread and 9 times out of 10 get a 404 error saying a friend gave me a dodgy link and then it finally loads 1 of 10 times but still last posts in that forum section was 7 hours ago.

Can you link me to the thread in question? Is this still happening to you? It's possible that there were some caching issues yesterday.

peteed1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rorie said:
@peteed1985 said:

Can you link me to the thread in question? Is this still happening to you? It's possible that there were some caching issues yesterday.

Na its fine and its working now just sadly fell off page 1 with no reply or views or anything lol. Anyway its fine threads useless now cause I needed the answers that day so I could know what characters were tomboys to look up for reference to design my character to 3D model for college xD