"Watch This Topic" isn't working

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Raw_Material

This problem I've been dealing with since the relaunch. I didn't bother, but now that I can't see my notifications again this tool would be very useful. My "watch this topic" link is acting weird meaning I would click it, but after some time it would unwatch and change back to "watch this topic". Not sure what the problem is with it, but every time I comment it's a watched topic (I don't mind this, but think it's a bug) and every time I return to the topic I'm watching it automatically unwatches it. If any mods know what I mean, is there a solution?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I've been having a problem with this too. Topics it says im watching dont show up on the list and it also is doing that thing where whenever i comment it automatically watches the topic also.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

That's never worked for me. I thought nothing of it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@batman242: @pr0metheus: @raw_material: Let me check and see what the desired functionality here is. I set this topic to be watched a couple days ago when it was first posted, and it looks like it's still being watched for me. But we'll poke around with it.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie:

Sounds good, thanks again for the help and support. Now that I'm in here, my notifications are acting up again and can't see who's mentioning me. For example when u mentioned me in the post above, I didn't recall getting the notification.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers