unable to vote in Elektra vs Green Arrow battle of the week.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RisingBean

What browser are you using and what version? (Chrome 25, Firefox 19, Internet Explorer 10, etc.)

I'm using Google Chrome 38 as my primary. I then tried Explorer to see if it was my browser.

• What Operating System are you using? (Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, etc.)

I'm using Windows 8

• If your problem is related to the videos what version of Flash Player are you using?

Not applicable.

• Do you have cookies and javascript enabled or disabled?

Currently enabled.

• How long has the problem been happening? (Be as specific as possible)

It's only been since the last battle of the week, Green Arrow vs Black Widow. I believe the vote thread was combined with the main thead at the same time.

• If this bug is happening on a specific page include a link, if it happens on specific sections of the site list them.

Thus far it's only been the two battle of the week threads. Here is a link for the current thread..

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/battle-of-the-week-green-arrow-vs-elektra/1100-150073/

• Are you seeing any error messages? What do they say?

The first time I was told an error message and when the voting closed. After going back to the page it gives me the percentages of votes for each. It does not tell me however who I voted for.

• Details, details, details, you can never include too much information so be as descriptive as possible

I believe that the voting thread has been merged with the core thread in battles of the week at the same time this became an issue. I can vote in user made threads. It's only in K4tzman's Battle of the week that I am unable to do so.

Can you take a screenshot of the bug? If you can please include it in the post or link to the images.

I am unable to take a screenshot, sorry.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah I've had same problem with battle of the week later however it lets me vote by every time I recheck the thread or refresh requires me to vote again

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I can't vote. I'm on an andriod phone.