Unable to post images from computer; cannot load PM messages.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

This has been happening for about 1 week now. I thought it would eventually go away, but I tried 4 days ago and still got the same problem. Each time I try to upload a scanned image from my desktop it a PM, it gives me a "Error uploading images: Internal Server Error". This DOES NOT happen when I upload an image via URL or from the site, however. I don't know what to do.

And recently 2 days ago, It LITERALLY takes HOURS (I opened a page, went out to a BBQ for an hour and a half, came back and still took another half an hour to load). I have about 3 PM that I have been unable to read, which is really delaying the progression of a comic series I've started with a local Viner. I don't know why all this is happening, the site has never been buggy in the past.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@john_doe_0897 I've noticed that you have PM me, but I can't read it. You're gonna have to find some other way to contact me.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By john_doe_0897

@john_doe_0897 I've noticed that you have PM me, but I can't read it. You're gonna have to find some other way to contact me.

are you still drawing for me? if so email me at jesse536801@yahoo.com