Umm, help?

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since around 2 days ago, I have been having trouble loading things on CV. Things as in people's profile picture, or just all pictures in general. Not only that but the website has been lagging and loading considerably slow. It isn't my computer or internet as I am not having any trouble loading up any other sites. This happening to anyone else?

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I went through the history of the site for the last three days and found nothing abnormal. The top 99.9% of errors over that period are from bad public API queries. AKA a normal day. There were a string of problems a few weeks ago all related to a bad server. That was fixed last week. I totally believe you are having problems and I want to know why that is but I just can't find it from our side. It could be Akamai our CDN provider. See if you can load giantbomb.com and gamespot.com when this is happening. If those load better than Comic Vine then its something I need to look at. If not then we should figure out what's going on with Akamai in your region. If it comes to that I'll PM you some questions.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgework: Not sure if this is related. But the site times out on me a lot. It happens most at my house. But it has happened a few times at school. On two different laptops.

No Caption Provided

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@hylian: Do you know what time (GMT) it was when this happened? Time & Date?

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By magnablue

@edgework: It's been the past few weeks. It happens mainly between 4 pm and 10 pm. I live near Philadelphia if that helps.

I believe that the time on that pic is 7:38 pm. 3/17/2015