#1 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

I have received 0 notifications since coming back to the site today. (Yes, I have received replies, been quoted, etc.)

I looked this up and it seems two weeks ago this was an issue that was labeled as "fixed". Not fixed for me.

Second bug has to do with images in a post.

When inserting images (in this case, from past uploads) they are put int othe post in the same order they are in in the gallery of past uploads. When trying to change their order/position, it will look fine in the text entry area before posting, but after posting images will be missing entirely and/or their positions will be reset or wrong.

But the notifications thing is more urgent to me =[

#2 Posted by pikahyper (11551 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Rorie (835 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: It looks like a change intended to correct some email notifications behavior accidentally reverted some users to have their site notifications turned off. If you check them back on in your settings they should work properly.

Can you do me a favor and try to put some images in this post? Take a screenshot of what the post looks like just before you hit the "post reply" button, make the post, and then make another reply showing what the images looked like before you posted it?

Staff
#4 Edited by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@rorie said:

@greenteaforme: It looks like a change intended to correct some email notifications behavior accidentally reverted some users to have their site notifications turned off. If you check them back on in your settings they should work properly.

Can you do me a favor and try to put some images in this post? Take a screenshot of what the post looks like just before you hit the "post reply" button, make the post, and then make another reply showing what the images looked like before you posted it?

Ah, all right. I turned them back on. How silly of me =_=

Regarding the image formatting, here it goes:

These three images are in opposite order initially (Image), and trying to organize them results in a headache, them refusing to stay properly formatted, missing images, being unable to edit my previously editted text after dragging the images to new areas, etc. After trying to reorganize them, whatever is posted is what I end up with.

#5 Posted by Rorie (835 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#6 Edited by legaleasy111 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by legaleasy111 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: Hmm, I can't replicate that in Chrome or FF. Can you try posting something in a Chrome incognito window or another browser and see if it persists?