"The" in Page Names?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1 JediXMan  Moderator

I've been experiencing a glitch with the word "the" when looking up pages, particularly when looking for images. I do not have this problem when just searching for pages, but I do when I click Img and look for the specific page.

I've had this happen twice: with the Force page and the Doctor page.

Using Windows 7, Firefox, and - if it matters - I am using the black colors for the site.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator

@jedixman: what exactly do you mean by glitch? you explained the problem but not the expected result or result that happens :P do you mean when you include "the" results are not showing up or that the relevancy is no good?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#3 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: what exactly do you mean by glitch? you explained the problem but not the expected result or result that happens :P do you mean when you include "the" results are not showing up or that the relevancy is no good?

If I put in "the Force," I get nothing. Nothing comes up, but I don't get the "barren wasteland" thing, either. I have to put in just "Force" and hope I find what I'm looking for (which is hard). Same for the Doctor (though "Doctor" is at least on the first page of results).

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#4 pikahyper  Moderator

@jedixman: I'm almost positive it is just cause you are typing too fast, I just tried searching the site for "The Force" images and results came up, if you type the whole thing out and see no results or barren message just hit backspace once and the results will pop up then type the now deleted letter. Typing speed plays a big factor in searching now, I think they are still working on this.