Still cant update my Avatar?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

When I click on the page with the avatars on it, it just goes dark and I cant move on. Have lost the little bit that comes up and gives you the option to download pictures and change your profile pictures? It has been like this for 3 weeks now.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator
Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper:

Hmm could be...I log into Comic Vine via a facebook link ( I have never had a password). Strange how it was all working fine until recently. I cannot download any photos or links on any postings either.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@bezza: no I'm asking if you are using it, Internet Explorer has a lot of problems on this site as it has shoddy support for newer technologies.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper:

Yes I am. I am not a computer buff, in fact I am famously technophobic so what are my options here?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pikahyper  Moderator

@bezza: two options really, first look to the right of the url bar in Internet Explorer (where the web address is), look for for a little icon that looks like a piece of ripped paper, try clicking it and refreshing the page and then try to add an image, if it works problem solved, if it doesn't you'll probably have to use another browser for specific tasks like changing your avatar, at least until a newer version of Internet Explorer comes out that supports the image uploader or the CV engineers update the basic image uploader.