Spoiler block links won't open on blogs

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#1  Edited By cbishop

I've tried on this account and my newer @ficopedia account, and I have the problem on both. On the blog page, the green spoiler links will not open. On the forum page, they will (and are even still doing that weird double-spoiler thing). Go back to the blog page to try, and they still won't open.

Please say this is temporary- I use spoiler blocks quite a bit, and not everything has a forum mirror. :}

P.S. On Google Chrome w/Windows... (whichever one lost support a year or so ago).

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 230

P.S.S. Spoiler blocks are not working on lists either (in the text area above the wiki links). If I go into edit mode, the list opens up and displays everything that is inside of the spoiler block.

I tried removing a spoiler block and replacing it with a new one. When I saved the list again, the spoiler block still would not open.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@cbishop said:

I've tried on this account and my newer @ficopedia account, and I have the problem on both. On the blog page, the green spoiler links will not open. On the forum page, they will (and are even still doing that weird double-spoiler thing). Go back to the blog page to try, and they still won't open.

Please say this is temporary- I use spoiler blocks quite a bit, and not everything has a forum mirror. :}

P.S. On Google Chrome w/Windows... (whichever one lost support a year or so ago).

Hmm, definitely a bug. I'll file a ticket for it. Apologies for the error.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Hey man, no problem. Nothing got eaten lol.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Hey, just noticed something else: If I'm on a blog page, spoiler blocks still work in the comment boxes. They're only stuck in the OP, and the OP is not stuck in the forum mirror. I can go into edit on the blog, copy a section with a spoiler block, paste it into a comment box, and it will work fine there. So it's just some weirdness on the blog OP's?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm having this same problem, actually.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By mickey-mouse

Spoiler Blocks still not working in PM's what's the status of this problem? @pikahyper :D

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Been having this bug as well.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By _Braveheart_

Same here.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I noticed this.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Spoiler blocks on PMs are still aren't working for me

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@rorie: :^D This is my main account, and I have two alt accounts. I checked them all and this is what I found:

• Spoiler blocks on the blog OP's are working again. As someone who uses spoiler blocks on a great many of his blogs and is on here way more than is sane without getting paid for it, can I just say a BIG THANK YOU to the folks working on this? My birthday was yesterday, and as of yesterday afternoon, they were not working yet. So GREAT birthday present! Thanks. :D
  • Spoiler blocks on the blog portion of lists are working again too. I use them a lot there too, so ditto the thank you's. :)
  • I was unaware of the spoiler block problems in PM's until people started mentioning it here, because I don't use them much there. However, having created one in the last few days on an alt, I've found the spoiler blocks in that PM still don't work. But hey, 2 out of 3 first thing in the morning...I ain't complainin'.

You guys have a great day, and thanks for keeping the site from blowing up. ;^D