#1 Edited by lior949 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

dear moderators, there have been some changes that caused error to the site.

one is that, for example, when I wanna see all Doctor Octopus' appearences in Amazing Spider-man (107 total), I click to see the list, I see the 1st page with the first 40 appearences only, and when I click on the 2nd page it becomes blank.

second problem is that if, for example, I wanna see Doctor Doom's appearences in Spectacular Spider-man, I have to look for all the comic books which he appears, and I can't sort them alphabetically for getting to the Spectacular Spider-man fast.

Thanks a lot,

Lior

#2 Edited by lior949 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I still get blank pages. can anyone help?

#3 Edited by wmwadeii (3219 posts) - - Show Bio

@lior949 said:

dear moderators, there have been some changes that caused error to the site.

one is that, for example, when I wanna see all Doctor Octopus' appearences in Amazing Spider-man (107 total), I click to see the list, I see the 1st page with the first 40 appearences only, and when I click on the 2nd page it becomes blank.

second problem is that if, for example, I wanna see Doctor Doom's appearences in Spectacular Spider-man, I have to look for all the comic books which he appears, and I can't sort them alphabetically for getting to the Spectacular Spider-man fast.

Thanks a lot,

Lior

I can confirm, If you go to Doctor Octopus and click the 107 under Amazing Spider-man and click the 2nd page it is blank.

@lior949: If you go to the Volume page on the Wiki drop-down. You can choose sort by letter, then scroll down and you can add characters. I don't think even the old site let you sort by letter on the actual characters appearances section.

#4 Edited by mercblue30 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh yes,

I agree with the poster here, anything past the first page of Superhero appearances gives us a blank page. Can the bug mods please take a look at this and fix the problem?

Thanks!

Merc

#5 Posted by joewell (6248 posts) - - Show Bio