This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CromCruach2ndaccount (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello a few weeks ago I had some trouble with my actual account but the mods where able to fix it by logging me under username Crom_Cruach. However today I tried to log in as normal but the site keeps telling me my password is wrong (it's not) and then when I tried to reset my password it told me my user name doesn't exist and my e-mail address is incorrect.

I had decided afterhand to keep this account in case of emergency. But I want to use my primary account (which is the only account I'll log into here unless there's an emergency like now)

I am user Crom-Cruach, can someone help me find out what is wrong with my account and fix it.

#2 Posted by CromCruach2ndaccount (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone please help me?

#3 Posted by joewell (6284 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5506 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you tried an underscore instead of a hyphen? I know there have been some issues with spacing and such.

#5 Posted by wmwadeii (3244 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by CromCruach2ndaccount (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you tried an underscore instead of a hyphen? I know there have been some issues with spacing and such.

@wmwadeii said:

@cromcruach2ndaccount: I found your name with the underscore. @crom_cruach

Yes and Yes, but as I've explained above the site keeps telling me that my password is wrong (it's not I kept my password in a log) and then the site doesn't allow me to update my password.

#7 Posted by jloneblackheart (5506 posts) - - Show Bio

@cromcruach2ndaccount: PM All mods. There are some programmers in there. Request a password reset and they will email you the changes.

#8 Posted by jloneblackheart (5506 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by CromCruach2ndaccount (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I have received help from the mods. i was able to log in with my original account. Everything seems fixed. Thank you all for your help and patience. I will be going back to my regular account. This account should not be seen again unless something goes wrong again

#10 Posted by BumpyBoo (8101 posts) - - Show Bio