Posts come out blank and cannot post at all in PM's

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Ok, at work I'm stuck having to use Internet Explorer (I don't know what version, as I can't change it), and I've always had a problem when it came to posting on this site. On the old layout I had to format the text myself, if I wanted to bold, underline, use italics or the little paragraph changer I always had to do the hole < H3 > whatever text I wanted then < / H3 > but it never bothered me a whole lot cause I could still post.

But NOW with the new site, I can't even post on here! Or I guess it's more like, I can post, but they come out blank. Like this

I also cannot post in PM's at all, I mean, I can't even MAKE a blank post. But for some strange reason, I can make wall posts... I've tried doing what I did before on the old site, thinking that it was the same issue but um... it's not. Needless to say... after five years of being on here... I'm kinda sorta really annoyed at this whole situation >_>

I know what you think, 'well good now you'll focus on work!' but I mostly get on when I have down time, which is a lot... specially now with summer coming around. ANYWAYS FIX MY PROBLEM PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

-

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Feral Nova  Moderator

@mrpibb:

I don't know..? I'm assuming not? I can't download anything to the system, as it's at work :P lol But I mean... it's dumb, why was it that I was able to get on before and now with this sterile website I can't do ANYTHING?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Feral Nova  Moderator

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#6 pikahyper  Moderator

@feral_nova: go here, see if javascript is enabled, post once for no and twice for yes.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Feral Nova  Moderator

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Feral Nova  Moderator

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#9 pikahyper  Moderator

@feral_nova: ok that's weird, try clearing your cache, if that doesn't work try disabling all your plugins, if that doesn't work try another browser to see if it just the one you are using.

cmyers1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By cmyers1980