My thread goes to general discussion

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Whenever I make a thread in the Storm forum, it goes to the General Discussion. Please help me fix it.

Also , everytime I post, the cursor/typing is one space ahead so I have to click backspace first before I can start my post.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

Whenever I make a thread in the Storm forum, it goes to the General Discussion. Please help me fix it.

Also , everytime I post, the cursor/typing is one space ahead so I have to click backspace first before I can start my post.

Sorry, I think this is related to a fix to another problem. I've alerted the engineers and hopefully they can get this resolved sometime Friday.

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

this happens to me when i attempt forums in the spider-man board

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:
@jhazzroucher said:

Sorry, I think this is related to a fix to another problem. I've alerted the engineers and hopefully they can get this resolved sometime Friday.

Thank you.

I also would like to add. There are also times when after I have created a thread and then I made a mistake, I couldn't get the "edit" button work. I hope that will be fixed too. Thank you. :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's still happening. :(