#1 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7567 posts) - - Show Bio

So, as most of Comic Vine probably knows awhile back there was a glitch when the new notification system was introduced. Thankfully the hard working staff was able to fix it before long. Well today the same problem seems to have started again. I'm not getting any notes when someone quotes or replies to me. I checked my setting just to be sure, but they're all turned on. Does anyone know of a way I can fix this?

#2 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7567 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, now it's working again. Sorry about that.

Man, that was weird...

#3 Posted by Rorie (825 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#4 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7567 posts) - - Show Bio

@rorie: Well, it's fixed now and I got all the notifications I missed, so it's no problem. :)

#5 Posted by pikahyper (11485 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie: in the future please don't make more threads for the same bug, it creates more work for the engineers if they have to look through multiple threads when they could be working on the problem.

#6 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7567 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper:

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I'll be sure to be more careful in the future.

#7 Posted by pikahyper (11485 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@rorie:

Hey man my img button isn't working. It was yesterday and started not working yesterday. I gave it some time and it still won't work today. Like nothing happens when I click it. If you could help me with this I'd appreciate it

#9 Posted by pikahyper (11485 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: this is a different problem so it should have its own thread instead of taking over somebody else's. Try clearing your cache first.

#10 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by pikahyper (11485 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper:

I can't find my tools option....I should mention I really suck at this kinda stuff lol. Thanks for the link btw

#13 Posted by Reignmaker (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

My notifications just died again today. Anyone else having this issue again?

#14 Posted by pikahyper (11485 posts) - - Show Bio