#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (7564 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get it one minute I'm getting notifications about people replying to,my comments in the forums and now they don't work. It's been like this for a week or two so what gives ?

#2 Posted by XLR87T3 (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: Man I have the same problem. Whenever I try to reply to comments or Callout a User, they don't get the notification unless their keeping a close watch on the threads. Several time these past weeks I had to check the threads I posted in just to respond to peoples comments. And it seems that private messages don't work, so I can't even complain to moderators!! This is so frustrating...

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (7564 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Rorie (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: @xlr87t3: Notifications are working, I believe, but it looks like a fix to email notifications might have resulted in site notifications being switched off for some users. If you go to your settings you should be able to re-enable them. Sorry for the trouble.

I'm not aware of any issues with PMs, though. What's happening when you try to send them?

Staff
#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (7564 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

My notifications are still not working. It's getting real old, Comic Vine.

#8 Posted by pikahyper (13769 posts) - - Show Bio

@biteme_fanboy: check your settings, other then being a little delayed they work fine.