• 69 results
#51 Posted by Nahuel (391 posts) - - Show Bio

When I first signed up I got notifications and that was last week. And now nothing either

#53 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

My inbox no longer works either now i just get notifications

#54 Posted by Rorie (903 posts) - - Show Bio

@degraaf: I just sent you a PM. Can you let me know if you get it?

Staff
#55 Edited by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if anyone's been PMing me but I recently played around with my notifications settings and now I don't get PM notifications when someone replies to me or interacts with my content. I do get a regular notification—the red flag thing—but no PM component. I had thought that I must have deactivated it and didn't know where to turn that setting back on, but now it sounds like this is an issue for more people than just me.

#56 Posted by pikahyper (12703 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: there is no PM component, all system based notifications were split off from the inbox so the only thing that goes in your inbox now is private messages, the rest goes to your notifications.

#57 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: there is no PM component, all system based notifications were split off from the inbox so the only thing that goes in your inbox now is private messages, the rest goes to your notifications.

ok thanks!

#58 Posted by PunyParker (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

Any news?!

#59 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8686 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker:

They're trying to fix it. These people have lives, though. They can't be working on this 24-7. Best thing we can do now is just wait.

#60 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not alone and that they already started working on fixing it, So I'm good. Just have to play the waiting game. I'm good with that. ( + )

#61 Posted by longbowhunter (7717 posts) - - Show Bio

My inbox is not working either. Don't know about PMs but if someone responds on a thread I'm not getting anything to let me know it.

#62 Posted by Rorie (903 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: @yung_ancient_one: @longbowhunter: Notifications are turned off in all of your profiles. If you head into your profile settings and flip them on (bottom of the page), the notifications should work appropriately.

Staff
#63 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@rorie: I have mine turned on and they were working for a couple days. Suddenly stopped working today though. I have my proper check boxes selected under Settings. Not sure if it's just me or the site.

#64 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@rorie: I have mine turned on and they were working for a couple days. Suddenly stopped working today though. I have my proper check boxes selected under Settings. Not sure if it's just me or the site.

Exactly the same for me. My notifications have been working for a few days, and this afternoon they stopped again. I have all the boxes checked in the setting menu, but I'm not receiving any notifications when people tag me in posts.

#65 Posted by CheeseSticks (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

This

#66 Posted by pikahyper (12703 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like the Monday afternoon push broke something other then the site, notifications seem to be off since around 5-6pm PST Monday.

#67 Posted by Rorie (903 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for the trouble. Engineers are looking into it. I'm starting to get some backlogged notifications, so hopefully it'll be OK soon.

Staff
#68 Posted by PunyParker (12593 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by Rorie (903 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: I got that notification, hopefully they're working now. Let me know!

Staff
#70 Posted by PunyParker (12593 posts) - - Show Bio