Message eating

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You guys need to seriously figure out some sort of system for when this stupid and broken website eats long messages. I just spent a good 2 in a half hours typing out something and then out of nowhere my page just refreshed and I lost all of it. Make a draft system or something. I mean it's getting ridiculous at this point. I shouldn't have to constantly copy all of my writings every couple of seconds or download apps like Formalizr in order to prevent some dumb glitch from screwing me over.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I know how you feel.

My suggestion is copying and pasting any long post you make before hitting "Post Reply", so even if CV does eat the post you can paste it back into the text box and try again.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Same I had to end a CaV because a post that took me a few days for deleted and I didn't have the drive to literally restate everything.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God yes. This has happened to me as well several times in the past. A feature that could solve this issue would be amazing.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: The problem of it was that I didn't even post it yet. I wasn't even done and it just refreshed itself for no reason... I even had constantly copied and pasted it, but when you copy and paste image URL's for scans in the response it replaces the copy for the whole message.