Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

My friend @rulerofthisuniverse was deleted from a PM he was part of and he couldn't send some messages as well. He created a new account so that he could access some info in the PM's. But he doesn't want to keep the new account, but he can't log out. Not only that, he can't create blogs, create topics, post on walls etc.

The reason I'm writing this is because he can't.

He is also using an iPad, could it be part of the problem? Is CV fully usable on a device like that?

His current account is @captain_hammer123

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@themanintheshoe: tell him he needs to click the activation link in the confirmation email to unlock the new account fully, if he doesn't see the email have him check his spam folder.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@themanintheshoe: tell him he needs to click the activation link in the confirmation email to unlock the new account fully, if he doesn't see the email have him check his spam folder.

He told me that he didn't receive the confirmation email in his inbox. It's not even in his spam folder

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#5 pikahyper  Moderator

@batmannflash: have him email support@comicvine.com with his username and they'll take care of it then.

Avatar image for captain_hammer123
Captain_Hammer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pikahyper: I just got back from a movie and checked it again. I'm in! :) Thanks for your help. I have no idea why it was so late, though.

Avatar image for captain_hammer123
Captain_Hammer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@themanintheshoe: @batmannflash: Thanks, guys! I wasted all that time setting this up so I never got to write (which was the point of this alt anyway)....but whatever. At least it works now.