Image gallery a mess

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#1 vance_astro  Moderator

Images I deleted yesterday are back in my gallery and it says I have over 5,000 images when obviously I don't.

LtSquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By LtSquigs  Moderator

We reset everyones All Images galleries to every image they uploaded in order to fix problems with people having missing galleries. If you want us to delete them for you we can do that from the DB if you need it for now.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By daredevil21134

I still can't upload images

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

@ltsquigs: Can you delete all of my images for me please? It would be easier than me doing it myself. lol

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#5 pikahyper  Moderator

@ltsquigs: can you wipe out my gallery too please :D images and count, I have not been able to load my gallery all day and the huge count just increases when I add images instead of fixing it, I can only see my images via previous uploads.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By mrpibb
pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#7 pikahyper  Moderator

@mrpibb: awesome, thank you, I just tested the count by adding and then deleting an image and the count didn't go back to zero, is this normal and it will refresh itself eventually?

LtSquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LtSquigs  Moderator

The count might not be updating correctly on deletion, will look into it when we can later.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@ltsquigs said:

We reset everyones All Images galleries to every image they uploaded in order to fix problems with people having missing galleries. If you want us to delete them for you we can do that from the DB if you need it for now.

You can delete all the images in my gallery? If so can you please do that now? I looked through my gallery and I couldn't reach the bottom because there were so many images I deleted being brought back.

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltsquigs: Can you delete everything in my gallery too, pretty please?

I've tried to do it manually but there's too many pics (a few of them undeletable!) and my browser crashed before I could select all of them. :(

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@ltsquigs said:

I can't upload any new image

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AngryHulks

Same problem here, I manage to delete it manually, but there's still one related problem my image counts doesn't go down regardless of how much I actually deleted it.

Alcamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm having a different issue with the images page. Since the redesign I've been trying to organise the images on my profile page (mainly for my own peace of mind than anything else), but I have noticed that I cannot load all of the gallery. At the moment I can only load 144 images at a time. Once that number is reached the loading icon just spins for a while before disappearing altogether. Multiple computers and multiple browsers yielded the same result. I don't have many more images saved, so it's not a big deal, but it is annoying that I can't finish the job. Is this a common problem and/or easy to fix?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 vance_astro  Moderator

BUMP...still no change.

majinhulk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im having a different issue, I cant post images on any threads. It doesnt give me the option. Text only. Im using a samsung gallaxy tab 2 10.1, android. I can upload to my gallery but I cant post them on any threads. Any help would be much appreciated.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@vance_astro said:

BUMP...still no change.

I deleted all the images myself but now I can't see my avatar and the value of images I have in my gallery is still over 5000. Can anyone else see my avatar or is it just me?

Alcamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: Yes, it's definitely there. The new Batwing, right?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 vance_astro  Moderator

@alcamin said:

@vance_astro: Yes, it's definitely there. The new Batwing, right?

Oh, I know it's there now. Once I deleted my actual avatar out of my gallery for some reason it removed it from display. My gallery is still a mess though.

Alcamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: Glad to hear that you got things sorted out. And yes, mine is still a little messed up as well. Hopefully things will get fixed soon.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 vance_astro  Moderator

@alcamin said:

@vance_astro: Glad to hear that you got things sorted out. And yes, mine is still a little messed up as well. Hopefully things will get fixed soon.

Yes. Hopefully.

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltsquigs: Can you delete everything in my gallery too, pretty please?

I've tried to do it manually but there's too many pics (a few of them undeletable!) and my browser crashed before I could select all of them. :(

I finally managed to delete most of them without crashing my browser so there's no need to wipe out my gallery anymore! ;p

PS: Though the value of images I have in my gallery is still inaccurate, 3 invisible pics are undeletable and I don't know how to get rid of my unused tags...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 vance_astro  Moderator

Yea, ummmm so is the value of my images always going to be over 5,000 (no DBZ joke intended)? Also when I uploaded images before they doubled up in my gallery. Is that going to happen again? What's going on with the image gallery?