Image deletion and notification problems.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

My notifications were fine yesterday. But today I haven't been getting any notifications. Also some of my images have been deleted including my background image. Not sure if this is happening to everyone or it's just me but I have to go back to the thread to look for the comment I was mentioned in.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@immortal_weapon: testing; let me know if you don't get this reply. Also if you can take a screenshot of your notifications page and either post it here or PM It to me, that might help.

There's another thread about the background image bug; I filed a new bug for it for the engineers.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

There are noticification problems.......i get one or two,but 4-5 people have mentioned me......this happens today,all day.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By HumanRocket

@rorie: The notifications are working fine for me now. And Ill head over to that thread to take a look at the background image I still have a problem with that. Thank u.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

#5  Edited By rorie

@humanrocket: @punyparker: I think notifications are seeing significant delays right now; I had one take an hour to go through over on GB. I've alerted the engineer in charge of them. Just keep in mind that he's rewriting all of the notification code at the moment, so there may be weirdness with them until that process is completed. Sorry for the trouble.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15