Make sure your bug has not been reported yet, the easiest way to do this is to scroll through the first page of threads and see if anything sounds familiar, if nothing looks like your problem move on to step two.
Try troubleshooting yourself:
- Try using another browser to see if the problem persists.
- Try running your browser with add-ons/extensions disabled.
- Clear your browser cache.
Include a descriptive thread title for your report, this helps us and other users know what your bug is before even reading the thread, a short title like "I have a bug" helps no one.
Answer these questions in your new thread:
- What browser are you using and what version? (Chrome 25, Firefox 19, Internet Explorer 10, etc.)
- What Operating System are you using? (Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, etc.)
- If your problem is related to the videos what version of Flash Player are you using?
- How long has the problem been happening? (Be as specific as possible)
- If this bug is happening on a specific page include a link, if it happens on specific sections of the site list them.
- Are you seeing any error messages? What do they say?
- Details, details, details, you can never include too much information so be as descriptive as possible
- Can you take a screenshot of the bug? If you can please include it in the post or link to the images.