damacguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By damacguy
No Caption Provided

The issue name for Fury of Firestorm (2011) #18 is incorrect, and I can't see how to edit it. I click edit and see the box in the bottom right corner with issue info, but there's no field to edit next to Name.

We've got to be able to edit the name, because it's almost a regular occurrence for me to find newly released issues with no name.

wmwadeii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2261

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By wmwadeii

There is a name/alias thread in the editing forum. @pikahyper is looking into getting it added for users with X points.

LtSquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 LtSquigs  Moderator

I am going to enable editing issue names for regular wiki editors (so it will follow the 1000 point barrier that normal editing incurs). Should be out later today.

damacguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By damacguy

@ltsquigs: Cool. Works now (of course, someone beat me to fixing the name – c'est la vie). :-)

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#5 pikahyper  Moderator
@ltsquigs said:

I am going to enable editing issue names for regular wiki editors (so it will follow the 1000 point barrier that normal editing incurs). Should be out later today.

I think something went wrong with this, editors with less then 1000 points can edit issue titles, it goes into the queue but still I thought the field would be disabled.

LtSquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6 LtSquigs  Moderator

@pikahyper: Oh sorry, at the end of the day I made it just editable by the normal means. So if you have <1000 it will go to the queue.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#7 pikahyper  Moderator