#1 Edited by DaMacGuy (14 posts) - - Show Bio

The issue name for Fury of Firestorm (2011) #18 is incorrect, and I can't see how to edit it. I click edit and see the box in the bottom right corner with issue info, but there's no field to edit next to Name.

We've got to be able to edit the name, because it's almost a regular occurrence for me to find newly released issues with no name.

#2 Edited by wmwadeii (3219 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a name/alias thread in the editing forum. @pikahyper is looking into getting it added for users with X points.

#3 Posted by LtSquigs (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to enable editing issue names for regular wiki editors (so it will follow the 1000 point barrier that normal editing incurs). Should be out later today.

Staff
#4 Edited by DaMacGuy (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@ltsquigs: Cool. Works now (of course, someone beat me to fixing the name – c'est la vie). :-)

#5 Posted by pikahyper (11500 posts) - - Show Bio
@ltsquigs said:

I am going to enable editing issue names for regular wiki editors (so it will follow the 1000 point barrier that normal editing incurs). Should be out later today.

I think something went wrong with this, editors with less then 1000 points can edit issue titles, it goes into the queue but still I thought the field would be disabled.

#6 Posted by LtSquigs (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Oh sorry, at the end of the day I made it just editable by the normal means. So if you have <1000 it will go to the queue.

Staff
#7 Posted by pikahyper (11500 posts) - - Show Bio