#1 Edited by pikahyper (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm noticing bolded text gets more emphasis/weight then h4's, the h4 size is set to 18px and the bold to 16px but because of the line heights on both the bolded text looks bigger.

As for quotes the text is too large and has too much weight, it is messing up wiki page layouts, the quote style from the old site was perfect.

#2 Posted by alexisg (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Working on this now. Going to make h3-h6 tags all be bold. Do you have any worst offender wiki pages where the quotes are really messing things up for you?

Staff
#3 Posted by pikahyper (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexisg: the Batman page is a pretty good example of the header weirdness especially in the Other Media section, I'd also like to suggest increasing the line height or margin-bottom so that the same amount of space is below and above all the various headers, the h4 is way to close to text below it it just looks really odd (Collected Editions section) oh and can you do something about quotes? they are so huge and bold, it is a little intense (you can see an example in the Batman Other Media Novels section)

#4 Edited by wmwadeii (3219 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexisg: the Batman page is a pretty good example of the header weirdness especially in the Other Media section, I'd also like to suggest increasing the line height or margin-bottom so that the same amount of space is below and above all the various headers, the h4 is way to close to text below it it just looks really odd (Collected Editions section) oh and can you do something about quotes? they are so huge and bold, it is a little intense (you can see an example in the Batman Other Media Novels section)

I was using quotes for my episode lists because I like the look, but had to stop because of this. I did notice there is a new feature for quote that allows you to adjust the size but it seem random, sometimes it would adjust the list, sometimes the header, sometimes the whole block. See Blades Other Media section.