Has there been a change to @ alerts?

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I haven't been alerted to the past 4 or 5 @-mentions I've received. Did some profile option automatically change? Or was this feature done away with? (Seems a little odd to even have mentions if they don't alert you).

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator

@lightsout: check your settings, I've been getting notifications all day so I don't think they are delayed or disabled.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lightsout

@pikahyper: Okay. Odd though, because I'm 110% positive I never manually changed anything (especially because I've been away from CV for a decent while, and when I returned at first I saw it changed from PMs alerting you to just the red alert flag. But after about 1 of those I didn't get any).

(just checked)

Weird, all the "notifications" boxes were unchecked -- yet I've never even been on the settings page before.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lightsout

@pikahyper: ****, I see I get another one (an @ mention) and so I go back to my settings & they're all un-checked again (and yes, I'm 100% positive I hit "save" the first time around).

edit: checked again (just to check) & they were checked...so if something changes I'll just ask for help again.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@lightsout: Some of the settings were erroneously reverted a few weeks ago, unfortunately. Definitely let me know if they're getting reverted now, though; they definitely shouldn't be.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lightsout

@rorie: Thanks. The last 2 alerts have been good, so I'll cross my fingers