"Error loading image viewer: invalid model data."

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 230

Google Chrome, and I've tried all the suggestions in the pinned "before reporting" thread. I just loaded a new image into a blog, and when I tried to click on the image to view it, I got that message instead. The image was made in MS Paint, just like most of the ones I post and have had no problem with. It just seems to be this one image at the moment. I wasn't having this problem last night. It's on

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/fic-o-pedia-1672441/

Sorry, I'd make that a link, but the dumb--- restrictions on new accounts won't let me. (yeah, yeah, guarding against spam, I know, I know)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

It's happened with one older image now that was in a PM (one made last night). It doesn't seem to be happening with much older images, and it's not happening with images in my "images" tab in either my cbishop or ficopedia accounts.

On a maybe related (?) note, I got 404 messages two or three times, trying to get into this thread again, and a 500 error with the weird black-and-white "SF" icon in the browser tab when I tried to get into the PM where the image wouldn't display.

Also, the image that is giving me the "invalid model data" message isn't saving to the "Images" tab on either of my accounts.

This is clearly a job for someone more tech savvy than I, so happy hunting guys.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@ficopedia: Which image are you referring to? I seem to be able to click on all those images without an error. What browser are you using? This still happening for you?

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 230

@rorie: I can click on them just fine now. I don't know what the deal was. :/