Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

URL:

Browser: FireFox

Description:

I was trying to upload episodes to the KILL LA KILL series page, but the Add Episode link didn't reload the page. I pressed it twice, then I reloaded the page when that failed to do anything. I then discovered that I had double added the Episode 4. Rather than trouble a mod with this issue, I renamed and numbered it to make it Episode 5.

I however ran into a problem as I was trying to change the cover image. The image I selected loaded fine, but every time I try and make said image into the cover for this episode, I keep getting this error message, "An error occurred while uploading the image".

Point of fact, if I try to edit any portion of these episode pages, such as adding a character, I get a notice at the top of the screen that says, "Whoops, looks like we ran into an error". The "Comment and Save" editing window in the bottom left then becomes completely unresponsive. Once I am forced to completely reload the page, I find that the edit I selected has been added. Now, when I try to end this page, by say adding another character. I can't seem to submit any edits, regardless of reloading the page.I don't even get the "Whoops" notification.

This doesn't appear to be a site wide problem, because I can edit character pages with no trouble.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

#2  Edited By rorie

@foxxfireart: Yeah, there's something wonky with editing on both CV and GB. I've alerted the engineers and hopefully someone can take a look.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#3 pikahyper  Moderator