rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

#1  Edited By rorie

Hey,

If you're having email authentication errors, sorry for the trouble. We're working to fix the underlying issue that is preventing some users to be unable to login. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Unfortunately I'm going to be out of the office and away from a computer for a few hours starting in a bit, but if there are individual accounts that need some fixing, I'll check in tonight when I get home and do what I can but if I need to make direct database edits I'll have to get those done tomorrow morning when I get back into work. But hopefully the issues will resolve themselves in less than an hour.

If the link to resend your email authentication is 404ing, try this link instead. Because today is going awesome, the authentication email will probably take some time to arrive; our email service is being laggy today.

Sorry for the trouble.

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Nordok  Moderator

The issue appears to have been resolved...

*knock on wood*

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

This might not be the proper thread to mention this, but I haven't been receiving any emails confirming approval of my wiki submissions (they were all approved and I have it set up to receive emails). The notification side of things has been bang on though. I just thought I would let someone know and sorry for the trouble if I should have created a new thread for this but I wasn't able to find one similar. Thank you.